Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival
Photobucket I'm back!
Photobucket I don't know if I should still continue watching t...
Photobucket Holiday spirits
Photobucket Christmas is here!
Photobucket Taipei trip
Photobucket Surviving on my own
Photobucket Ya-ya-yah!
Photobucket friends
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, January 07, 2008
Photobucket @ 10:00:00 PM

Photos from our last family gathering..
thanks to uncle Ricky for sending them~

Below are photos from the last X'mas gathering we had. We really haven't met one another for like 2 years, coz some of the uncles and aunties couldn't recognise me AT ALL. For goodness sake. Imagine walking down the streets, walking past one another and yet do not realise that we are family and close ones too. that will be a total shock I guess.....



These all actually all photos of the couz only plus gong gong. (though some are missing, like Joel)
Everybody misses Joel. Kept asking me where he is and how he looks like. At least we plan to meet during 2nd day of CNY. Hopefully it's somewhere near Woodlands. Town will be a good choice too. But if really near Woodlands, I pity KangYan and Nel, coz they live in bedok and paya lebar respectively...
Oh well, you know the world isn;t fair at times....

Anyway, enjoyed myself..
though almost dying of hunger waiting for the special charcoal grilled pizza bought by Kang Yan and family.... but at least they tasted good (maybe because I am really really hungry OOPS)! HAHAHha!
Ok, but we have like a wide spread of food! Seriously....
like Uncle RIcky's porridge, Salad, BBQ wings, Grilled pork ribs, Garlic Bread, Pizza, Toasted Nachos with hot cheese and pancakes with ben and jerrys!
Last of all, had a little peach vodka with coke to replace 7-up!
In all, thanks E-ma for inviting. Uncle Ricky for fetching and Kang Yan for sending us home
=D had a great time!
Ok, just in case I forget again!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Sorry for the late entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since it is the new year, I have some new year resolutions! Serious I have and I intend to stick to them and fulfill them! Hmmph! so here they are
in the next entry................ Lol! Stay tuned for more!

Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket