Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Surviving on my own
Photobucket Ya-ya-yah!
Photobucket friends
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith
Photobucket fuck heads.
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Photobucket Taipei trip @ 4:52:00 PM

Seriously.... Jasmine is so about to hang herself..
Everyone, please do me a favour, don't create trouble alrights? Please....
thanks a million!!!!!!!!

Hmm what can I say... Although today is a stay at home holiday.. But i Have loads to do. Seriously.
I think Sadiq and I are almost about to go crazy. Since noon we are constantly doing stuffs to ensure everything is alright and done for the chiayi trip and the tune-in session. Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Sorry guys and girls whom are asking me for shopping sprees... not that I don't wanna join u guys.. But i want to. But my schedule is packed! I am afraid, i have to pangseh U guys again. I am too worried, coz I might have last minute events too. OPPS, shit, I haven't meet up with Evee! If I don't meet up, I sure die..

But anyway, anyone really have to go out with me (LOLS) please do book a slot! Lol! ASAP. Slots are running out fast!



it is so packed that I think I will pack my bags on Saturday morning, seriously, believe it or not..
I don't care, friday is sleeping day! I want my heavy sleeping days to come back!
No meetings! No nothing! Maybe I shall go catch a movie, go starbucks, and have a nice meal!!
Or maybe go see my nanny if wednesday got extra personal practice..

Can I have some of my holidays back? I want my holidays!!!
Running here and there isn't fun at all.. Hmmph! Staying at home, I still have to do some admin work! meet up to collect visas, do banner with sadiq, chase committee members for items.. AHHHHH!!!
Hopefully everyone can play their parts well. We did so much for this trip..

Do come for all practices please... My final reach out to everyone.. Don't miss practices.. Haiz.. Don't know what to say nor do.. Scold also no use, say also no use.. I guess, it is up to everyone's responsiblity to practice their own parts and be present.. Please don't disappoint us.. been rushing proposals, meetings, everything... hopefully it is worth it.

But all in all.. at least i got a free donut in tw!!
Shee rui! U promised! I got evidence!!!! Hmmph!
So guys, just work extra extra hard this 2 weeks alright! And get ready to go!



GImme a break!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket