Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!
Photobucket starbucks treat
Photobucket Youth Park 2007!
Photobucket I do hate the quote..
Photobucket the missing piece
Photobucket のだめ カンタービレ 2008! のだめ,千秋@パリ!ドラマのだめカンタービレ復活 ギャボ! ...
Photobucket Happy Halloween Guys!It's Trick or Treats! Gimme s...
Photobucket Lychee Martini


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, December 07, 2007
Photobucket I am so sorry @ 12:06:00 AM

I didn't give him up, I just gave him a better option.

If I'd say it doesn't hurt, that would be a lie. It does, though I try not to admit.
But I guess, it was the best for all of us. Even if I would to pretend I didn't know, it would become worse isn't it?

After so long, it does hurt a little when i recall, but no worries, it faded well.

Here I am, I so sorry to someone.
Is not telling anything to someone considered lying? I am really sorry. I don't really want to hide it from you, but I just don't want to break your heart and shatter it into pieces once again. It's not your fault nor his. It's just a mistake. A stupid mistake.

I don't know how I long I can pretend I know nothing at all, but I will.
I will work to my hardest not to show. As one wonders, curiousity kills. Yes indeed it just killed me somehow.

Torn between both sides, I wish the other part all the best and a huge congrats, while on the other hand, i'm so sorry, my heart pains somehow for you, I really hope you have him, but... I don't know.


I am currently emotionally tired.

故事的结局不是我想要的,
但,我无能为力。
想象,是你我最大的错误。
我们到地做了什么蠢事情。

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket