Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket damned depressing
Photobucket the click five
Photobucket jessica's formal wear
Photobucket E26C first class pics!!!
Photobucket yr2 and yr 3
Photobucket sianted
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!
Photobucket ARGH....
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, October 26, 2007
Photobucket Lychee Martini @ 11:32:00 PM

Ok, straight after the GES week long internship meeting, some of us managed to hit to Macs for a dinner..


it was rather weird at first coz it was the first time (for me) going along with some of them in this group of people..


We consist of sokky, jes, Edward the nicotine patch, kok wei the cushy, choon hua (cushy's smokescreen), Chris, Dennis and Yvonne (kokwei's other half's smokescreen). it is all rather weird! Coz everyone seems to be interlinked with one another... Hmm.. let me see if i can draw it out!

Below is the relationship graph. Very disturbing somehow.. and messy..
Wanted to put the Yandao pictures, but some of them.. very unglam! So decided not too.. =D

there are some legends I wanna make note:
- Blue circle = guys
- Red circle = girls
- Pink hearts = May be in a relationship?? or confirmed?? Or it's just a rumour!
- Yellow hearts = Family love.. awww so sweet!
- Ring is a circle = pls refer to chuck and larry
- ????? = I don't know what kind of relationship they are in. but it's kinda weird.. feel free to explore! =D

So take a look then! There are currently 14 participants, but growing strong and increasing in strength!
I present to you..... the relationship table of year 2 DIEM studs.



Either than that.. hmm. I better take care of my speeches well. Shee rui has just printscreened one of our conversations! It's a threat. But it's ok, I have learnt it too!
Anyway, was talking to my scandal today, he said a newest version on how much he loves me..
Just see it for yourself! haha!!!! But i still love Kyle still though....
And Gab n Naf, stop obesessing with Kyle's name! U guys just broke my <3>


Urgh, lastly, it's 12.32 am now.. Sat! I'd better go and sleep..
it's late... Urgh.. I had fun though at the Mac, whereby we talked about campings, gossips, friends and everything and anything under the sun~ =) I missed talking crap right now!!! let's go drink sometime alright... Notttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I have changed. I am now purified! But i still have a craving for some.....
Lychee Martini! Get me Lychee Martini!!! Urgh.. Alcohol free days...
It's like as addictive as Kokwei the cushion. Once tried, can never resist! Where's my nicotine patch??????




GOod night guys and don't sue me!

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket