Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!
Photobucket ARGH....
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...
Photobucket Mooncake festival
Photobucket Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!L...
Photobucket Boston brass
Photobucket Bored!
Photobucket Duck race 2007


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, October 07, 2007
Photobucket sianted @ 12:19:00 PM

anyway, I just went out with Jes and Sokky ytd for a Orchard shopping spree.
Not really a shopping spree, coz I had to leave earlier on for a dinner appointment.

Seriously felt cheated when I stepped into Crystal jade. My dad is seriously, what I call, a man of business. It was a dinner appointment with his business partner and bestfriend..
His friend just came from China with his whole family. His daughter is going to study in SIngapore from tomorrow onwards. Guess what, I was sitted in between his friend and his daughter. Like so weird of a combination.

The funny thing was, the restuarant manager was darn nice to me, helping me to find the table, as I was late. The next thing was, it was been told to the manager that I was paying for the bill, so had asked him to look out for me. loL..

Anyway, why I felt cheated?
Coz later on, I have to bring his daughter back to her hostel in Chinatown. I have to teach her how to take the mrt and send her back.. Me, bringing her back. Weird lohx.

Another thing I felt cheated was that, my mum told be that the dinner comprises of his daughter and his son! I mean, where is his son? Duh!! I even asked and they say they only have a daughter.. Seriously, don't need to lie to me to get me in for dinner.. Urgh.

Luckily she's very nice. Friendly, sportty, accompanied me to kino...
therefore, I have earned another good friend i think. I am her first and only friend in SIngapore.
So i guess, we can still hang out further more..
So in the end, it wasn't a nasty trip to send her home. Thinking about it, whenever I go back to China, her Dad is the one sending a driver to fetch me.
Hmm, so now it's our turn. So see ya later new good friend!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket