Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!L...
Photobucket Boston brass
Photobucket Bored!
Photobucket Duck race 2007
Photobucket RPWS first concert
Photobucket Summer Vacation!
Photobucket Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is nece...
Photobucket Good Bye!
Photobucket Undead and Unwed
Photobucket secret~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, September 28, 2007
Photobucket Mooncake festival @ 11:15:00 PM

Mooncake ar Mooncake!!
it's the annual Mooncake festival!!
Unlikes the others whom went to play with candles, I had band practices... *sianted.
But nevertheless, had to forgo the volleyball match with besties for Mooncake wif family.
So it's like post mooncake festival!
(ps: Joni, I will pass some mooncake to u k!! Don't need so sad!! Actually U can walk to my hse since it's so near, help digest mooncakes..)

ANyway ate like a million types of different mooncakes..
introducing.....


Baby Chess Pieces mooncakes! My sister is holding it. But she don't like it!!
Muahahahah!!!



Yam snowskin mooncake with alcoholic chocolate center as yolk by Bakerzinz!!



Swensens chocolate ice-cream mooncake!!!



Again chocolate ice-cream mooncake..

I ate like loads of traditional mooncakes.. really FULL.....
I managed to snatch the ice-cream mooncake!! I WIN!!!!!!
But i lost in the Ou-ni (yam paste) mooncake.. Shit..
But nevertheless, happy with my mooncakes!

Oh... I am being vegetarian... for fews days and a week.. I miss meat!!!!!

and... HAPPY 20th BdAE JONI!!!
Like my Present to you?? I hope you DID!!!!! it's a FORK for you to eat ur CAKEs!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket