Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Boston brass
Photobucket Bored!
Photobucket Duck race 2007
Photobucket RPWS first concert
Photobucket Summer Vacation!
Photobucket Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is nece...
Photobucket Good Bye!
Photobucket Undead and Unwed
Photobucket secret~
Photobucket Arashi-time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, September 23, 2007
Photobucket @ 2:13:00 PM

Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!
Like I have promised, below are a few excerpts of the photos of RPWS's first concert.
Enjoy~
Behind the scences, before concert, what we mostly would do:
Sandy forgottened her lyrics for the japanese piece, Believe and is giving extra work for Shee rui and i to translate it to romanji for her at the spot. Luckily, shee rui is incharge of translating it to romanji and me, in English, so no extra work for me!
Last min pracs! I just have to fine tune my stupid B flat.
Spend time with our fellow scandal(s). ALmost every band members is being paired up with someone special. (or MAYBE NOT!) This is my newest scandal, Gab, whom is some mean tuba player. (Why am I always with a tuba player?)
_______________________________________________________________
On Site! Scene 1: Everybody loves Jasmine
My popularity has been increasing. Though I didn't get a chance to bond with them during band camp, I don't know why, I am just popular. Maybe because I am likeable?
So behold, Princess Jasmine, Queen of scandals and mischief.
Take 1: I just want my Chocolate banana Waffle!
Pisang and I smiling away, thinking of double chocolate donuts
take 2: Jealous phylis comes in the way
See phylis with her poutted lips coz she didn't take a pic with me..
OkOk, U got ur chance! So cheese girls!
Take 3: Here comes another jealous Terry
Ok, I have taken with the girls and here comes terry whom managed to squeeze into the photo.
Ok, I shall spread my love to him somehow too..
Take 4: Don't leave us Ah rui!!!
it's ah rui's final year, and we so gonna miss her! Therefore, representing the aww so loveable trombone section + terry, we have decided to give her a kiss!
(at the wrong time! Look at her disturbed face coz she was tuning!)
Take 5: Trombone section + terry UNITED!
FInally after a long wait, we finally got to take a family photo.
It's t-bone section 07/08! Though there might be changes somehow, but we still love one another!
(why is Terry standing in btw me and Wayne? Urgh, I can't be together with my secret hidden lao gong) OOOOHHH and SJ is there! All credits are given to SJ whom kept on helping everyone to take photos!
We got rid of TErry!!!
LOL!! Terry's in Pink, see where's the united-ness?
Take 6: New trombone member!
SInce terry went to join the perc as a windchime stand, we have enlisted help frm Gab. He is now an "official" trombone player! How lucky! Both scandals in the same section!
Trombone section extending a "warm" Welcome to our newest member. What a lucky Gab!
It seems that wayne doesn't really like this new member! lOL
Take 7: Popular across the continents.
See guys! This is about real popularity! I'm so popular that I can attract others from the woodwinds section! Welcome to the lovejasmine gang sarimah!

_________________________________________________________________
Scene two: BAck stage Motion
Seriously nothing-less during woodwind ensem, therefore all of us began to take pictures!
Take 1: Fetish with tubas!
Ex scandal Willie aka Ah pang, with his darn darling tuba. (with a jealous gab behind )
He was the one whom started with the i love you from the bottom of my heart thingy. LoL.

Ok! it's Gab's turn! So be happy!


Take 2: Mastermind SJ!
Fellow partner in RPWS. Seriously we are the only 2 year 2 trombonists left.
Finally able to get a picture with her! Let's Grad from RPWS ok! 1.5 years more to go!
__________________________________________________________________
Last scene: In the mist of celebrations.
Below marks the end of the concert. Hope you guys enjoyed! I did!
Take 1: Partners in crime!
Well, take a good look guys! This is the sexiest drummer Singapore ever had!
Sadiq too, is my partner in Crime, MR QM and Ms Welfare, both the SaiKang Warriors of RPWS. Hey dude, it's 33 more days till retirement for the both of us! Nice working with ya!
I really liked ur company!
Take 2: Mission Impossible: BeIng Possible!
Ok, As Queen of scandals, I shall prove you why.
These below are some of my hidden scandals. (SHHHHHH)
Clap clap! They managed to carry me up! It takes determination, strength and loads of love to do it!
Take 2: Mr Possible!
Seriously, he is darn strong! Lol! Aren't this pic sweet! He is the official "Jie-fu" to my sisters. Lol! Thanks for piggy-backing me! You are now official my favourite hidden scandal!
Take 3: 2 is fine, 3 is a crowd, a crowd of lovely scandals.
Here marks the end of our journey....

3.1: here comes wayne catching a last snap with me =)
3.2 A crowd of lovely scandals, smile guys!
3.3 Finally has time for my new scandal after the concert.. Phew
3.4 Jealous Terry comes sticking in the middle!
IS the flower for me?

3.last --> Caught in the act by SJ! kept talking pictures with my ex-fav jr terry with his last limited space. Soooo SMILE with double cameras!

Hope you guys enjoyed the journey with me.
So looking forward to the next concert. I thank all of you:
Esp My trombone section for giving me such a wonderful time, though I kept making mistakes
Esp My scandals and ex scandals, for letting it all become so fun!
Esp My COm members for the encouragement and helping out the SKW work.
Esp My Pub team for decreasing work load for me by helping out a LOT!
Esp My friends, lOL, like Sarimah whom often threaten to off the lights
Esp My various sections, everyone worked hard. I will work harder too!
Lastly: SJ! She has the all credit for taking pics and sharing them!

Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket