Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Summer Vacation!
Photobucket Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is nece...
Photobucket Good Bye!
Photobucket Undead and Unwed
Photobucket secret~
Photobucket Arashi-time
Photobucket million star
Photobucket Jive fiesta 2007!
Photobucket Happy birthday EVEE
Photobucket 理子


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, September 09, 2007
Photobucket RPWS first concert @ 12:42:00 AM

We have just finished our RPWS first concert!! YAy!! Woots!
Though we might not have full house, but i guess majority of the audience went home pleased and entertained! If I am not wrong, their favourite piece might be disco lives!
It;s disco lives (lee-ves) not disco lives (Lia-ves) My god! How could he.. seriously..

The concert all in all, i think it is a successful one. But I do admit, we can do a better in planning, organising and playing our instruments. But hey! This is our FIRST concert, so try not to compare us to world class standards! LoL!
All of us did a good job anyway! Hack those ugly comments (don't let me see that senior of Joel's, I will KILL him with my bare hands)
And listen to those nice ones!

Seriously I felt like a huge burden got off my shoulders. I don't know if the committee might feel the same.. but I did. There were huge plannings to be made, with others not helping us much. Therefore, looking at the audience leave happily, really hit me (in a nice, touching way). Yay! Finally no one to bug me for reception! No one to bug me for information! No one to bug me for this and that. I don't need to worry about food anymore, I don't need to worry about the VIPs, i don't need to fight for the emcees auditions! UGRH!! I am FREE!!!

Luckily for us, the publicity team were there to help!Or else we would be drowned by all those job scopes. Esp those who had double roles, both com and pub. Whoa. I think everyone should be thankful for them. Going down into small details like the small gingerbread man. They even used their own money to go down to schools just to have a chance to publicise our band. Clap Clap! I personally felt that lots of SaiKang Warriors were not being recognised. But hey, no worries, coz i do. So "GO SAIKANG WARRIORS!"

Either than the hardship in planning, thinking back the 4 months we used to prac. haha. The time whereby Sheerui and I cried coz we don't play well, the frustrated and tired moments whereby we keep practising during the holidays. Whoa, 4 months, all in a night! I still remember some of us stayed back yesterday just to have that extra sectionals! The funny moments that happened as we prac...
Moments like:
1. Calling XXX poXXXX
2. Naf, Terry and I betting who will get the solo part
3. Me and Gab, singing to the solo when someone breaks down during the solo
4. Shee rui and her swollen lips
5. Gossip sessions after a tired prac
and.... unfolding various SCANDALS!
I think we all had fun matching everyone up! LoL! So RPWS, quick everyone grab your partners before all are chosen.

Anyway... after this still got the taiwan trip with the band.. Sian, another project..
SO guys, quick take your number and line up. FOr now I will be sharing a room with shee rui for the TW trip. Just in case she cannot make it (as she might be tied down to FYP), the below shall the Q number for the backups.
Back-ups:
1. Wayne the super star
2. Terry (most probably not coz he is aiming for cassandra)
3. Gab (Close fight with Wayne as he just broke up with Mr. X, the secret that cannot be told)
4. Songlin
5. Ronald (whom volunteered himself)

So anyone whom doesn't mind night blindness and wants to share a room with me, do take a Q number from me. thanks!
Will be uploading pictures next entry!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket