Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, August 09, 2007
million star @ 8:56:00 PM
Hmmm.. I had a high school gathering yesterday. Welcome back Tawat!!!! Tawat just came back to Singapore from his studies in Thailand.. Nano-tech.. Don't really understand what he is studying.. but, WELCOME BACK! It's been like so long since we saw one another.. Together with Evee, Jiale, and two of tawat;s roommates, we went to have a makan session.
Oh! Did i say, oh man, tawat's 13 year old room mate is darn cute! haha! He seriously didn't look like 13 years old.. what i can say, hmm, rich kid definately looks different.. A lot taller than a normal 13 year old kid is what i can say...
Anyway, went back to Phs, and saw loads of ex schoolmates. Sorry guys, i didn't bring my specs and i couldn't see some of you and therefore didn't recognise.. Some thoughts, Phs band is indeed still alive. Trombone section has a cute junior.. whom spoils the bass trombone when i came to visit..
Oh! YiYang! My god!!! I just knew we are both Welfare officers for our poly band respectively!! LoL!! What a surprize! Both bestfriends working well indeed. Still remember both of us were band majors for our band.. and now we still have the same post! Weird feeling. But kinda cool... And I too, saw MR. Lee Kok Wey.. Can you not call me by my surname too???? You can never change. And yes, You saw Jasmine Ang.. And I am not that scary.. Bleahx!! Anyway, don't you run, saying u have exams! U must come to my concert! I don't care!!!!! hmm, I saw most of the yoga family except shirmain.. sianted.. She has classes!!!! Next time must meet up!!!
Argh! I saw loads of people lah.. Now to finish them up. before i forget, i met him.. darn i forgotten his name... Sorry.. I think is called Mr. Going-to-be-pastor. LoL. He is extremely friendly. ANd yes i haven forgotten you and thanks remembering me too! He is the sweetest guy back in Phs!!!! He's the best! Thanks for your compliments~ :) And you can't lie! Muahahaha..
Hmm, Vincent.. Never change a bit! Took photos with him.. Must show case.. wait till i still the pics from evee... He's still very the boy next door..
Ms Lem has opt for a shorter hair.. Interesting... and no, I am not chubby... :)
Oh, and sorry i didn't recognise jia rui.. Sorry! he changed sia.. In style.. .. More of a flower boy style i think, instead of the Npcc look.
what can i say.. I guess, from the trip onwards, I am know that, Positive stuff:
-Enemies in the past can be still good friends. Thinking about that, it is stupid that we fought for something. I guess we were still young and childish... - Some hi-bye friends can be good friends! We were like belated to see one another! Like finding some long lost kin. Seriously. - Still best of friends no matter how long we didn't see one another.. :)
Negative stuff:
- Best friends in the past, I don't know why, we have became strangers. I guess it is because i didn't take the intiative to say hi.. Felt awkward.. Quite heartening.. but...
I guess. It's ok then. Sometimes just a smile could break the ice.
Anyway, i have been watching 超级星光大道! Seriously, i am not a crybaby, but it sorta hit me. In the end, i ended crying in almost all of the episodes alongside with aska, peter pan and yoga.. Argh, seriously, i highly recomend this show, if you are feeling sore, and just need a stupid reason to cry, this is the number one choice! This is a whole lot better than the campus superstar or any talent-seeking stuff! My pick: Aska Vs 萧敬腾
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
million star @ 8:56:00 PM
Hmmm.. I had a high school gathering yesterday. Welcome back Tawat!!!! Tawat just came back to Singapore from his studies in Thailand.. Nano-tech.. Don't really understand what he is studying.. but, WELCOME BACK! It's been like so long since we saw one another.. Together with Evee, Jiale, and two of tawat;s roommates, we went to have a makan session.
Oh! Did i say, oh man, tawat's 13 year old room mate is darn cute! haha! He seriously didn't look like 13 years old.. what i can say, hmm, rich kid definately looks different.. A lot taller than a normal 13 year old kid is what i can say...
Anyway, went back to Phs, and saw loads of ex schoolmates. Sorry guys, i didn't bring my specs and i couldn't see some of you and therefore didn't recognise.. Some thoughts, Phs band is indeed still alive. Trombone section has a cute junior.. whom spoils the bass trombone when i came to visit..
Oh! YiYang! My god!!! I just knew we are both Welfare officers for our poly band respectively!! LoL!! What a surprize! Both bestfriends working well indeed. Still remember both of us were band majors for our band.. and now we still have the same post! Weird feeling. But kinda cool... And I too, saw MR. Lee Kok Wey.. Can you not call me by my surname too???? You can never change. And yes, You saw Jasmine Ang.. And I am not that scary.. Bleahx!! Anyway, don't you run, saying u have exams! U must come to my concert! I don't care!!!!! hmm, I saw most of the yoga family except shirmain.. sianted.. She has classes!!!! Next time must meet up!!!
Argh! I saw loads of people lah.. Now to finish them up. before i forget, i met him.. darn i forgotten his name... Sorry.. I think is called Mr. Going-to-be-pastor. LoL. He is extremely friendly. ANd yes i haven forgotten you and thanks remembering me too! He is the sweetest guy back in Phs!!!! He's the best! Thanks for your compliments~ :) And you can't lie! Muahahaha..
Hmm, Vincent.. Never change a bit! Took photos with him.. Must show case.. wait till i still the pics from evee... He's still very the boy next door..
Ms Lem has opt for a shorter hair.. Interesting... and no, I am not chubby... :)
Oh, and sorry i didn't recognise jia rui.. Sorry! he changed sia.. In style.. .. More of a flower boy style i think, instead of the Npcc look.
what can i say.. I guess, from the trip onwards, I am know that, Positive stuff:
-Enemies in the past can be still good friends. Thinking about that, it is stupid that we fought for something. I guess we were still young and childish... - Some hi-bye friends can be good friends! We were like belated to see one another! Like finding some long lost kin. Seriously. - Still best of friends no matter how long we didn't see one another.. :)
Negative stuff:
- Best friends in the past, I don't know why, we have became strangers. I guess it is because i didn't take the intiative to say hi.. Felt awkward.. Quite heartening.. but...
I guess. It's ok then. Sometimes just a smile could break the ice.
Anyway, i have been watching 超级星光大道! Seriously, i am not a crybaby, but it sorta hit me. In the end, i ended crying in almost all of the episodes alongside with aska, peter pan and yoga.. Argh, seriously, i highly recomend this show, if you are feeling sore, and just need a stupid reason to cry, this is the number one choice! This is a whole lot better than the campus superstar or any talent-seeking stuff! My pick: Aska Vs 萧敬腾
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat