Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket wii
Photobucket TOo much death
Photobucket japanese drama!!
Photobucket lead: Umi!
Photobucket price
Photobucket retaliate
Photobucket Events management talk
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, July 16, 2007
Photobucket akanishi jin sexy @ 10:10:00 PM

Hmm anyway, to cure my jap-crazed disease, I have in turn, went to seek a cure!
I went further on to watch Cartoon Kat-tun Episode 12!



Oh man! You guys should see how JIn pinned up his hair.. He's just so hot! I guess he is one of the sexiest man alive!
His smile. His Girlish smile. I admit, I do have a fettish for pretty looking guys! I know it's a bad combi, but I too, like men with a good body. Esp a curvous butt! Oh man, pretty --> thin, Gung-ho --> great butt. Oh man, which one should I choose... But anyway,



he is so pretty and SEXY with his hair up! Plus, the dangling ear-rings. Pity for me, I think if I would stand right beside me, you guys might vote for him for the prettier one!
He's so pretty! I still remembered when he acted as the mother, fully geared with a pink dress and brown bleached locks! Awww.....

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket