Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket retaliate
Photobucket Events management talk
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting
Photobucket Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!! Coz I for...
Photobucket Antique cake house
Photobucket weird specs day..
Photobucket deep shit
Photobucket fantastic four


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, July 09, 2007
Photobucket price @ 10:59:00 PM

I guess today's is one of my easiest classes!!
Writing an article to promote the Jive fiesta!
Oh, I oso won myself a price (a game of snake and ladder's from Alan. thanks!!!!)

Anyway, I guessed I haven't been spending time with some of my friends.
Sorta neglected them... No matter it's ex band mates, ex classmates or ex schoolmates. I guess I owe them some company :)))

Just had breakfast with my last sem classmates. Ate breakfast with Adriel, Jake, Iz and Khaifang. Of course I do miss them loads! I even got a free breakfast from Jake! Thanks loads!! It's a pity LH (Mrs Jake), Cat and the others couldn't join in. Both busy with lab and law. loL!!!
Loads of people won't online too.. We had so much fun together last sem..

I was darn cold today. Coz I wore to little??? If it was back at last sem, I could immediately get a free jacket from various people!!!!! haha! "forced" adriel to surrender his jacket. I even borrowed Jake's lab coat for fun! Plus if I were hungry, I could immediately get food by just opening my mouth!! Lol!!! Luckily Joni was "nice" enuff to lend me his for an HOUR! He even wanted to charge me for it.. Duh.. what a good friend he is..
But anyway, at least I had free breakfast??????

It's darn fun talking about the stupid scandals we all had in the past. Talking about Jake's stand, and kaifang's girlfriend...our innocence and all..

I couldn't really sleep right now. Or should I say, I don't wanna sleep...(maybe it's the teh tarik i had) Anyway, it's june!! I have just flipped my Arashi's Calender just to see Satoshi Ohno seated nicely looking a far.. Woosh!
Just looking at him..gives me the urge to give him a hug! He's darn loveable!!!!!
Argh.. it's so late now. tml still have tianming's class. I just have to force myself to sleep...

Goodnight guys~

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket