Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting
Photobucket Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!! Coz I for...
Photobucket Antique cake house
Photobucket weird specs day..
Photobucket deep shit
Photobucket fantastic four
Photobucket father
Photobucket Stole some pixs from our own website. LoL!!!!!!Int...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, July 07, 2007
Photobucket Events management talk @ 8:24:00 PM

Hmm, had to wake up early in the morning to attend a talk by my dip.
Darn it! it's rainning for goodness sake!! Cool weather.. Aww... Hope it rains tonight too..
Have a good night slumber :)))))))

As for the talk, it's an accident. I thought i dun have enuff Diploma related CE points and then went to sign up! In the end, when i went to check, I fulfilled it already! Shit... And got extras too!! Argh!! Wasted!!!! In the end, had to pull along Shu Feng, Joni, Ronald and Dennis. Don't want to sit alone like stupid liddat..

I found out something!! JOni is darn lazy lah! He made all of us take the bus with him to school.. I mean it's walking distance. He's excuse --> It's raining..
For goodness sake! It's not even DRIZZLING At that moment..

Anyway... the talk was rather BORING..
It seems to concern only the year ones / the new intakes.
But at least I had fun taking photos with E25L!
Sok Hong and Chris even drew a picture together!! Aww So SWEET!!!!

Lastly, I got a free ride home!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!! No need to walk for 30 min!!
Shu Feng and I got a free ride home from tian Ming. Dropped me off at my hse side gate!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!
He's the best facilitator I ever had!!!!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))
It's so good to have a car... I want to buy a Cherry too!!! lOL!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket