Hmm, finally a break from school..
I am still not used with the schooling time that is. Lol.
Still in holiday mood. Can just say, it's the past holiday syndrome.
What I did today???????
My couz, A.yang just asked me out together with my sister to go to the zoo.
Unfortunately we aren't zoo people, and therefore, changed it to the fantastic 4 outing.

If Joel didn't have band camp, he would be joining us!!!
:)
Hmm, we watched a 4.10pm movie together. Fantastic 4, rather interesting :)))))
I do like human torch. He's hot. Hmm, Mr Reed isn't that bad either. But i know Jessica Alba's hot that is. I do like her glittery blue eye shadows. MAtches her outfits somehow. Maybe I should try them out someday.
I do really pity him, since he had to rush down from his dorm from the other end of the country just to meet us. But i think it's worth it (for him). who in the world would wanna accompany their couz on their free day??? LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!
I LOVE YOU A LOT!!! And to all my OLDER couz too!!!!!
My god, who doesn't love free popcorns??? OPPS!!!! I still love you!!!!!!!
Since I stay at woodlands, it's norm to watch it at CWP. Since we watched it late, I met loads of my friends. It's like as if I knew all of the people in the shopping mall.
Of course, I know the comics connectn person, coz I am a regular,, DUH!!!
And I met some of my best friends, friends, and hi-bye friends. LOL!!!
Ok, I met Eveee at the same stall working, WHOM CLAIMS at A.yang is HOT.. DUH, we have almost the same GENES.. it's better than her Doctor.P.
Den I met the bandy people!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH..
MEt SJ and CPC.. Hmm where's Hafiz??? I think SJ got rid of him.. LOL just kidding!!!!!
They too watched F4 on the same day too!!! And they remembered JOMIN!!!
Next time i'll be bring Jessie to school. SO everyone can get a piece of the Ang foundation kids. LOL!!! Awwww...... SO sweet!!!!!!!
Oh!! I have to blog about this!!
A.Yang, just made a bet @ MOS (burger) with me just now.
He said, he would be my flower girl wearing matching gowns with me on my wedding day (if I get married). Duh, me getting married would be easy!! It's a bet den!!!
Lol!!!!!
During dinner he kept ranting on the flower girl thingy I had with my other 3 female couz. he kept on luffing and luffing, comparing us with the taiwanese boys. Since the other other part of the family are taiwanese, the flower guys were of coz taiwanese lah. They are darn thin for goodness sake. And we were like Obese last time. Sure looked like shit.
Anyway, I am not obese now, and the guys aren't thin (or maybe not), I'm sure I will look better in the wedding gown. Hey, I still can fit into that gown k!!! It costs me $300 bucks!! Darn!!!
Anyway, look forward to the next meeting!!!
Let's watch transformers!! LOL!!!
My supplier of animes too!!!
I love ya!!!!
Undated Mr.X, whom will lose this bet somehow!!!!