Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket family matters
Photobucket Retirement
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz
Photobucket Wants
Photobucket DXO and Mos
Photobucket
Photobucket tank's concert


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, June 04, 2007
Photobucket @ 12:07:00 PM

Been hooked up by Grando Espada!!!!!!!!!!!
GE rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
But's it's been taking loads of my mental health away!!
I chose Fighter, Scout and Elementalist!!!! Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Oh, I also watched the MTV channel last sat, it's a JOHNNY's SPECIAL!!!!!!!!
Argh! i want them too!!!!!!!!!
Arashi (we can make it), domoto Tsuyoshi's concert, domoto koichi (deep in your <3),>
Kiss is so sweet!!!!!!!
I like the lyrics..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^
but i like tegoshi even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awww.. if he was to sing it for me... (melts)


Oh man, Arashi's concert DVD is out and it costs a bomb! Gosh... DARN!!!!!!!
Let's just see how den... T~T
二人きりの公園 帰りの道の指定席
いつもよりはしゃいでる
君を見つめ 聞いてみた
もしも明日世界がなくなったらどうする?」
君は何も言わずに
僕の腕をギュウッとしたねぇ
ねぇ こっちを向いていて
唇が近過ぎいて ドキドキとまらない
どんな君も どんな時も 受け止めるから
もしも心が傷ついて 涙こぼれる時は 
世界中を敵にしても 
君を守るよ
I love you 言葉はいらないよ 
君が 最後のキッス いつまでも
いつもの別れ道で
何もできない わかってる
頬っぺた膨らませて 手を離して もう行くねぇ
ねぇこっちを向いていて
唇に近づいて ドキドキとまらない
こんな僕も 君がいれば 強くなれるよ
恋は不思議な魔法だね
何も怖くないから
世界中を敵にしても 離しはしない
Stand by me 誰かじゃ駄目なんだ
君にずっとそばにいてほしい
あぁ無邪気な素顔のまま 君は言う
ねぇ、おばあちゃんになってもキッスしてくれるの?」
ねぇその時には僕だって同じだよ
繋いだ手 離しはしないから
どんな君も どんな時も 受け止めるから
もしも心が傷ついて 涙こぼれる時は 
世界中を敵にしても 
君を守るよ
I love you 言葉はいらないよ 
君が 最後のキッス いつまでも

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket