Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz
Photobucket Wants
Photobucket DXO and Mos
Photobucket
Photobucket tank's concert
Photobucket depressed shit
Photobucket xbox360
Photobucket Bambino!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, May 26, 2007
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be? @ 7:44:00 PM

High School Musical is such a big money earner!
Serious!

Now I am watching high school musical's concert with my sisters. And my, what it would be like if I was just like Vanessa or Ashley! It would be fun! LoL!
Hmm, sorta jealous of what they can be like. :)

But thinking about it, I am not the type whom can sing nor dance. So forget about it and concentrate on bathroom singing that is. :]

Just finished band's meeting.. Like wow. Did some bastard stuff.
SOmetimes I wonder, friends might not turn out to be what you want them to be. They can be great friends, but on the other hand... argh.. Don't know what to do..
Just have to pray hard that everything will end soon!!!!

Friends aren't what you think they are.
Sometimes you just hate some parts of them, but what can you do? Tell them??? Let them break down and cry?? Depressed???? I don't really want it to happen. TO break the bad news. I guess, the best way is to either, not make any friends or just not make best/good friends. Therefore, when they are hurt by me by some certain way, I don't feel anything. It hurts the most when you hurt someone you really care.
But how to do you define friends anyway. I think, hmm, someone whom helps clean my butt when something bad happens?

Why can't everything be as innocent as before??????????????????

Have an event coming up tml. Shit. It's my first time in an event alone.. I used to plan events with only my own cliques... so now, it's time to be independant.

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket