Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz
Photobucket Wants
Photobucket DXO and Mos
Photobucket
Photobucket tank's concert
Photobucket depressed shit
Photobucket xbox360
Photobucket Bambino!
Photobucket Some evil dude..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Photobucket jasmine sucks @ 10:26:00 PM

Sometimes I feel darn bad.
What to do? How can you talk bad about someone whom is your friend. Bloody shit.
Sigh. Sometimes I just don't know what to do. I mean, they literally done something wrong, but you just couldn't say it to them. Sorta hurt their feelings.
I did that, done that... it didn't turn out good.

It's so hard being a person. I say it out loud, kanna treated like I am in the wrong. I don't say it out loud, I am not sharing nor communication. So what should i do????
Let me just say, I don't really care now. I should really split up work and personal affairs up well. A best friend shall always be a best friend. A good co-worker shall always be a good co-worker. Therefore, if the job was being messed up on the worksite, I shall not feel guilty and just shoot on i think. *confused.

Just got my Ps3 changed into a PSP. Bought the america version. DARN!
COuldn't fit the adaptor. Now got problems charging. Shit.
Tml still got UT, and I have not studied.
Band camp is still yet finalised in planning.
Events are coming up and i am part of it.
Loads to do.
bye Bye Mr sleepyhead!!!!! I'll miss ya!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket