Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, May 14, 2007
DXO and Mos @ 8:58:00 PM
I don't know if they know it, but I love my family berry berry much :] Randomness..
I finally went out (FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!) with......... KEN AND GAVIN, my beloved couz from my mother's side, both sons from her 2nd eldest sister. And what can I say, they are stillHOTas ever.DUH!
Lots of catching up to do! JominFORGoTabout them! SO sorry guys!But that outing would have refreshed her memory!SO DUN WORRY!At least i stillLOVEya guys! LoL!
WENT to watchspideyman 3!As in FINALLY!Wanted to watch it like a week ago... but was cancelled due to some reasons or so... But Finally... the show was awesome I felt. Hmm,HARRYwas DISFIGURED! I mean, he'sHOT!But his face.. HE DIED TOO!!!! <3> I actually liked Peter Parker with his cool dude attitude will being Black Spidey.. but nevermind, he's heart is 100% nerdy. Have to accept that. Oh man! HARRY!!! I love YA! Oh, forgot to mention... that DUMB KEN lost his way to woodlands! Well can't blame him. He's OBVIOUSLY DUMB around S'pore ( COULD SEE IN HIS DRIVING) I guess it can be blamed on his previous US liscence.. He told me to meet him at 4pm and guess what
he reached at 6pm
WHY????
COz He had PIANO LESSONS!!!!
He lost his way!!!!!
WHY????
Coz he wanted to make sure IJC was IJC and drove further down,
leading to the expressway to CLEMENTI
Plus, later on, asked directions from me,
in which, I told him to go RIGHT, which was supposed to be left!
I thought my writing hand was called left... SORRY KEN!
He DROVE all the way to RP instead.. LoL
In the end, when we managed to get on the road, we were caught in an TRAFFIC JAM! I mean, so many people wants to go ORCHARD at that time. DAMned irritating it is.. But I managed to get a free car ride that is!
FInally reached cineleisure whereby Gavin hopped on the car. Car park was FULL. Went to taka instead, to find all the food places full, and therefore proceeded to CINE's food court. We had Jokes time, whereby you could hear all the stupid jokes... but JOmin loved it. LoL. That rocked. She had a major bonding time with Ken!
Hey guys, thanks for the free car rides, free tickets and free popcorns! :]
hmm, in the end drove Jomin back home around midnight!
Ken came up the house, meeting my DAD! LoL! I went up to get a pouch while they talked about " I DON"T REALLY KNOW".... wasn't listening... in which later on, I went down again for CHIONG-Ing time!
TRUST ME, DXOsucks big time. It was like some sort of underaged party. Had somedrinks and wasTOTALLY BORED. Ken was extremely bored too.. Gavin's plan was either get HIGH with boost or go BUAH-ing with the guys. The dance floor was filled up with guys... And from the 2nd level, they looked like packed sardines swaying to the music. I don't know which idiotic guy intro-ed that place, but I know i paid $18 for nothing. But Gavin was the worst, he paid for loads of drinks. I still remembered that he paid 42 bucks for a jug of screwdriver, in which we finished within seconds!!!!!o_OPlus other drinks too.. WoW
In the end, have no choice, but leave forMOS! Coz Stella's there! Luckily for goodness sake, she's there with her friends. Met up and danced through the night. We danced still the place closed. LoL. My knee still hurts. I guess dancing isn't in the family. TOok us some time to warm up. I'm still not used and not GOOD in dancing. More of a drinker is seems! LoL! There's some guys out there, BEWARE!!!!! I didn't like the cages, but It's much more better than DXO. Next time, let's try ST. JAmes (initial idea)!!!!!!! ^-^ v
Had some drinks, Had LOADS of FUN, tired...
Pity Ken for having to drive me home.. PLUS gavin's GF ( I don't really know what to say) seriously... BUT THANKS! APPRECIATED THAT! Still pity him that is... I reached home around 5 plus to 6am, i wondered what time they reached home... hmmm
Of all, I give this outing 5 stars out of 5!
this week, ah Yang's turn.. LoL. He's been in the Q!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, May 14, 2007
DXO and Mos @ 8:58:00 PM
I don't know if they know it, but I love my family berry berry much :] Randomness..
I finally went out (FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!) with......... KEN AND GAVIN, my beloved couz from my mother's side, both sons from her 2nd eldest sister. And what can I say, they are stillHOTas ever.DUH!
Lots of catching up to do! JominFORGoTabout them! SO sorry guys!But that outing would have refreshed her memory!SO DUN WORRY!At least i stillLOVEya guys! LoL!
WENT to watchspideyman 3!As in FINALLY!Wanted to watch it like a week ago... but was cancelled due to some reasons or so... But Finally... the show was awesome I felt. Hmm,HARRYwas DISFIGURED! I mean, he'sHOT!But his face.. HE DIED TOO!!!! <3> I actually liked Peter Parker with his cool dude attitude will being Black Spidey.. but nevermind, he's heart is 100% nerdy. Have to accept that. Oh man! HARRY!!! I love YA! Oh, forgot to mention... that DUMB KEN lost his way to woodlands! Well can't blame him. He's OBVIOUSLY DUMB around S'pore ( COULD SEE IN HIS DRIVING) I guess it can be blamed on his previous US liscence.. He told me to meet him at 4pm and guess what
he reached at 6pm
WHY????
COz He had PIANO LESSONS!!!!
He lost his way!!!!!
WHY????
Coz he wanted to make sure IJC was IJC and drove further down,
leading to the expressway to CLEMENTI
Plus, later on, asked directions from me,
in which, I told him to go RIGHT, which was supposed to be left!
I thought my writing hand was called left... SORRY KEN!
He DROVE all the way to RP instead.. LoL
In the end, when we managed to get on the road, we were caught in an TRAFFIC JAM! I mean, so many people wants to go ORCHARD at that time. DAMned irritating it is.. But I managed to get a free car ride that is!
FInally reached cineleisure whereby Gavin hopped on the car. Car park was FULL. Went to taka instead, to find all the food places full, and therefore proceeded to CINE's food court. We had Jokes time, whereby you could hear all the stupid jokes... but JOmin loved it. LoL. That rocked. She had a major bonding time with Ken!
Hey guys, thanks for the free car rides, free tickets and free popcorns! :]
hmm, in the end drove Jomin back home around midnight!
Ken came up the house, meeting my DAD! LoL! I went up to get a pouch while they talked about " I DON"T REALLY KNOW".... wasn't listening... in which later on, I went down again for CHIONG-Ing time!
TRUST ME, DXOsucks big time. It was like some sort of underaged party. Had somedrinks and wasTOTALLY BORED. Ken was extremely bored too.. Gavin's plan was either get HIGH with boost or go BUAH-ing with the guys. The dance floor was filled up with guys... And from the 2nd level, they looked like packed sardines swaying to the music. I don't know which idiotic guy intro-ed that place, but I know i paid $18 for nothing. But Gavin was the worst, he paid for loads of drinks. I still remembered that he paid 42 bucks for a jug of screwdriver, in which we finished within seconds!!!!!o_OPlus other drinks too.. WoW
In the end, have no choice, but leave forMOS! Coz Stella's there! Luckily for goodness sake, she's there with her friends. Met up and danced through the night. We danced still the place closed. LoL. My knee still hurts. I guess dancing isn't in the family. TOok us some time to warm up. I'm still not used and not GOOD in dancing. More of a drinker is seems! LoL! There's some guys out there, BEWARE!!!!! I didn't like the cages, but It's much more better than DXO. Next time, let's try ST. JAmes (initial idea)!!!!!!! ^-^ v
Had some drinks, Had LOADS of FUN, tired...
Pity Ken for having to drive me home.. PLUS gavin's GF ( I don't really know what to say) seriously... BUT THANKS! APPRECIATED THAT! Still pity him that is... I reached home around 5 plus to 6am, i wondered what time they reached home... hmmm
Of all, I give this outing 5 stars out of 5!
this week, ah Yang's turn.. LoL. He's been in the Q!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat