Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Hmm, shopping!
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket I'm so sorry mr shop keeper!I really wanted to buy...
Photobucket dearest hannah: I'm Sorry that i have scolded you ...
Photobucket Good luck PHSSB
Photobucket Noooo!!!!!!! I don't want it to be like this!!!!!!...
Photobucket Went out for a vivo trip ytd with my family. Quite...
Photobucket Complain!
Photobucket SAF exchange


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, April 20, 2007
Photobucket Marriage woes @ 10:28:00 PM

Just watched a taiwanese TV special on marriages.
Invited a few celebrities as guests and talked about why people would want to have a bigger marriage than others nowadays.
It seems that the reason was because it's hard getting married and there's more single people out there. Even celebrities are worried of this matter. LoL!

Gives me the creeps somehow. Makes me feel that I might not get married too......
If it continues this way that is.... CHOY!
It's just one scary show...

Hmm, just finished coaching Stella on her physics. Been having problems since she had taken her core modules. But my physics aren't that good either. Hoped that I have helped her in some way or another. We ended up chit chatting loads of stuff instead. Talked about guys, relationship problems and so on. It seems that no matter who you are, you will too, face the same problems. And dear, stop cutting down weight. You are pretty just the way you are. You are so thin!
And good luck in choosing the right one!

Missed my w25A peeps!
Awwwww we should go out more often! I missed you guys so much.......
Met lala, adriel and yoyo during lunch. Even got back my money from Adriel. Didn't give him back his change! LoL. Best friends mah, no need to consider the money right. ^-^ v
Saw Hannah too. That stupid Adriel, bloody shit him, didn't see him for ages and yet he taught hannah some bad stuff. GOnna kill him one day. But since he fed me with a hotdog, i'm gonna forgive him slightly. Oh, and lala has great hair. SHould see her with that retro cut. wootz!
Everyone changed slightly it seems. Hmmmm....
Saw Vanness with her boobies! She commented mine was slighly saggy today. Due to the pressing down of the shirt. LoL. FIne! Mine issn't as bouncy as her's. LoL!

Miss everyone.......................
Sigh! Saw Dixie too, as pretty as ever. She wears like she's gonna party!
Maybe we should all meet up one day ^-^

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket