Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, April 08, 2007
SAF exchange @ 9:06:00 PM
It's like so long, and I haven't blogged anything...
Anyway, just finished an exchange with the SAF band, and duh, need me to say??? I have learnt a loads. Learnt a lot. Within a few minutes, they have taught me how to use the pedal, the correct scales to start, breathing exercises and the right way to sight read. Of course, if you ask me to teach you, no way i am gonna do that. I worked hard to get my ass in there alright! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Not that i am a good player. I think i'm just an ant compared to them. ( or maybe smaller than an ant) During the exchange, there are of course good things and bad ones. But I am not going to type any of the negative side out, just in case I got sued. ( But the negative side are just minor stuff like eg: we should have longer sectionals) But it is not a master class....so we have to just make full use of it and not complain.
I rather like the first piece that they have performed for us. Forgotten the name, but it's rather interesting! The bass trombonist was rather strong. Or should I say, they were all Extremely STRONG! Their sound, their existance and interpretation.. but they are nice people. Their bass trombonist was rather nice, lending a hand to fix my pedal trigger... ^-^
In all, i think we have done fairly well. ^-^
Oh, after the exchange, some of us went out for some gossiping. Some of us even went to the arcade for some games and stuff. In the end, we ended up playing the basketball thingy. The losers had to do forfeit that is. We paired up, a guy and a girl. The loser team, the guy had to do pumpings with the girl sitting on top. SO...
team 1: Willie n Sherline team 2: Gabriel n I team 3: Shannon n Hannah
All teams lost a few times, since we played many rounds (coz none wants to do forfeit) In the end, team 1 n 2 were in the finals, coz hannah and shannon was just lucky to lose in the first few rounds! Luckily, team 2 won! Or else, Gabriel would have died. Therefore, sorry, we had loads of fun, taking video of willie doing push ups with sherline smiling away on his back!!!! Lucky!!!!!!!!
Later on, we went out for some pasta. Met yoyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah! Sorry didn't see her, she had to shout out my name... -_- AWWWWWW I missed you too yoyo and the dudes @ w25a. keep in touch guys! Yoyo mistaken someone in @ the table was my boyfriend, and since i have mistaken the guy @ her table was her boyfriend, we are on par... Chit-chatted loads of stuff. Reminded me about the silly stuff we have said in class, the dumb excuses to change our boyfriends now and then.. Let's meet up k! I'm not a pangseh kia k! Bleahx!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
SAF exchange @ 9:06:00 PM
It's like so long, and I haven't blogged anything...
Anyway, just finished an exchange with the SAF band, and duh, need me to say??? I have learnt a loads. Learnt a lot. Within a few minutes, they have taught me how to use the pedal, the correct scales to start, breathing exercises and the right way to sight read. Of course, if you ask me to teach you, no way i am gonna do that. I worked hard to get my ass in there alright! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Not that i am a good player. I think i'm just an ant compared to them. ( or maybe smaller than an ant) During the exchange, there are of course good things and bad ones. But I am not going to type any of the negative side out, just in case I got sued. ( But the negative side are just minor stuff like eg: we should have longer sectionals) But it is not a master class....so we have to just make full use of it and not complain.
I rather like the first piece that they have performed for us. Forgotten the name, but it's rather interesting! The bass trombonist was rather strong. Or should I say, they were all Extremely STRONG! Their sound, their existance and interpretation.. but they are nice people. Their bass trombonist was rather nice, lending a hand to fix my pedal trigger... ^-^
In all, i think we have done fairly well. ^-^
Oh, after the exchange, some of us went out for some gossiping. Some of us even went to the arcade for some games and stuff. In the end, we ended up playing the basketball thingy. The losers had to do forfeit that is. We paired up, a guy and a girl. The loser team, the guy had to do pumpings with the girl sitting on top. SO...
team 1: Willie n Sherline team 2: Gabriel n I team 3: Shannon n Hannah
All teams lost a few times, since we played many rounds (coz none wants to do forfeit) In the end, team 1 n 2 were in the finals, coz hannah and shannon was just lucky to lose in the first few rounds! Luckily, team 2 won! Or else, Gabriel would have died. Therefore, sorry, we had loads of fun, taking video of willie doing push ups with sherline smiling away on his back!!!! Lucky!!!!!!!!
Later on, we went out for some pasta. Met yoyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah! Sorry didn't see her, she had to shout out my name... -_- AWWWWWW I missed you too yoyo and the dudes @ w25a. keep in touch guys! Yoyo mistaken someone in @ the table was my boyfriend, and since i have mistaken the guy @ her table was her boyfriend, we are on par... Chit-chatted loads of stuff. Reminded me about the silly stuff we have said in class, the dumb excuses to change our boyfriends now and then.. Let's meet up k! I'm not a pangseh kia k! Bleahx!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat