Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Ok, for now, argh tml still have work.. SiantedI d...
Photobucket Title: Finished!! Nodame Cantabile!I finally finis...
Photobucket Title: Travel I think I can never settle down. The...
Photobucket today's new year's day and like every other chines...
Photobucket weird...
Photobucket Happy valentine's day to all...Hmm, what I have be...
Photobucket Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds con...
Photobucket haha. Got nothing much to do, therefore, I went t...
Photobucket missing
Photobucket w25a (with loads of missing people)Happy 19th birt...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, March 02, 2007
Photobucket @ 10:10:00 PM



Finally received the so called bad news which is so expected..
But nevermind. I'll just work harder the next round...
For now, just take my time and enjoy the rest of my holidays!
A bloody dip can't push me down...

Work was bloody tiring this day when you are on heavy flow...
Damned. I was thinking of peeing the entire day. REALLY!
My gosh.. I thought I could die. Seriously. I didn't even know how I managed to survive the day.
I guess I didn't have much energy. I was even asked to climb the ladder to hang some stuff.
At the beginning, i was actually sorta afraid to climb to the top. The feeling of falling is so real.
But as you kept on going, it's like something natural. Now, i'm pro @ climbing ladders and no longer afraid of the heights! Whahahaha! Damned proud of myself!

Anyway today is a tiring day. My whole body aching and all. Wanted to report sick for work, but thought of the money...Haiz.... Power actually oozes out of ya body when money is involved.

Feli is so nice. She gave me M&Ms!!!!
She knew I wasn't feeling so well.... Awwwwwwwww...
So sweet...... I'm not really in a best of mood... being tired and all. Thanks for enduring my PMS-es...hahax.

Tml gotta wake up early to attend my god-daddy's 70th birthday!!
Yay!!!! I wanted to prepare a piano piece for him, but due to the absence of the piano..
I can't do it..
Den I thought of playing the guitar, A weird version of happy birthday, but they didn't want me to bring anything heavy... So nevermind then. I only have a day to practice only... I doubt it's good. And all the relatives would be there. Gosh...

My gosh, yesterday I went to my god-ma house, and my 2nd gor almost can't recognize me.
I managed to threaten him, by saying I would close the door and not let him in if he calls the wrong name... hahahx. How many years have we not seen each other??/
I don't know??? How long has he been in Australia?? I don't know.. hahax.

ARGH!!
I want a PSP!!!! Or a playstation 2. I'm struggling between both..
Wanted to ask my dad to buy me one. But I doubt he would.
Gor has one... Gosh... SLick black. GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, so I'm saving up. Hopefully by Christmas I'll have enough money to buy one!
Hmmm....which one....

Lastly, I was just in time to reach home to catch keita tachibana, the leading singer of the group w-inds to have his solo concert! It is his debut concert as a soloist!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!
Interesting.... His newest album Koe is out. I think i'll find time one day and stock up my stuff @ HMV and kino...
His voice just calms be down... ^-^
Plus he can reach 6-8 chords higher then average male makes him kinda cute! Like a girl or something... ^-^

Should I buy the single michishirube or buy the album Koe???

I think Koe is a better worth of money...but michishirube's cover is better looking...
But, the regular edition has a smaller view of his face..gosh...
I don't understand, standing @ 1.81 m tall and yet, the face still so small.. for what..hiaz... the face the face! the most important thing and yet can't see clearly..sadded.



but the songs all not bad... he wrote it himself..
so the lyrics should be interesting!





© loves Photobucket

Photobucket