Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, February 15, 2007
@ 12:08:00 AM
Happy valentine's day to all...
Hmm, what I have been doing during Valentine's day??? Well, I have been..................................WORKING! I have started working half days to maintain my allowance intake. Sadded isn't it? No more allowance during the holidays and I have too, work hard during Valentine's day.. Why can't i like other young girls, be out there celebrating Valentine's day with their boyfriends. Ok, not that I really wanted it. Seriously thinking about it, I would rather rot at home than go out with my boyfriend. hahax. Not that I have one either. bleahx.
Been out working and the only V'dae gift I had was from feli. thank god! Coz I dun wanna return chocolates on white Valentine's day. One chocolate is enuff. Since it is handmade & homemade, I wonder if it's edible. I tink I am gg to throw a small piece into my sister's mouth and see whether anything happens before eating it....
Ok, what I have been doing this holiday?
On the starting, I went out with dixie and lala out shopping at Orchard. Due to friends appointments, lala had to leave earlier, leaving dixie and I @ orchard. DUe to the fact that we have not bought CNY clothes, we went shopping... However, we only ended up buying a same pair of shoes! haha! Damned hilarious! There were some incidents happened to her. Which I would not tell, just in case, she came by chopping me! But we got take neoprints that is, which is truely and entirely mushy... My mum saw it and thought I was gay.... My gosh. No boyfriend doesn't mean I'm gay. I just set my standards higher that's all. hahax.
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!! I am too, watching loads of youtube during my holidays! Been catching on hana kimi, hana yori, gokudou and corner*of love. From corner*of love, i noticed this guy from the 6th episode... he is.........DEAN!!! mY gosh, he is one of the hottest guy on earth (for now) He CAN be compared with my dearest matsuJun... From there, I noticed him and then, moved on watching a drama that has him, gokudou.. The arms, the legs, the face...how can this happen to someone... *faints* You might be thinking who the shit he is now, but don't snatch him from me, when he's popular...
this is supposed to be dean's uniform in gokudou, but i kept feeling that is it is copying nobuta... Don't you think so??? Hmm, but he's still as hot as ever! ~-~
Celebrating his bdae @ HK...
Apparently he has his own radio programme called tastunami radio, every friday afternn. So if you really like him, go check him out. But one thing, his radio prog is in Japanese :)
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
@ 12:08:00 AM
Happy valentine's day to all...
Hmm, what I have been doing during Valentine's day??? Well, I have been..................................WORKING! I have started working half days to maintain my allowance intake. Sadded isn't it? No more allowance during the holidays and I have too, work hard during Valentine's day.. Why can't i like other young girls, be out there celebrating Valentine's day with their boyfriends. Ok, not that I really wanted it. Seriously thinking about it, I would rather rot at home than go out with my boyfriend. hahax. Not that I have one either. bleahx.
Been out working and the only V'dae gift I had was from feli. thank god! Coz I dun wanna return chocolates on white Valentine's day. One chocolate is enuff. Since it is handmade & homemade, I wonder if it's edible. I tink I am gg to throw a small piece into my sister's mouth and see whether anything happens before eating it....
Ok, what I have been doing this holiday?
On the starting, I went out with dixie and lala out shopping at Orchard. Due to friends appointments, lala had to leave earlier, leaving dixie and I @ orchard. DUe to the fact that we have not bought CNY clothes, we went shopping... However, we only ended up buying a same pair of shoes! haha! Damned hilarious! There were some incidents happened to her. Which I would not tell, just in case, she came by chopping me! But we got take neoprints that is, which is truely and entirely mushy... My mum saw it and thought I was gay.... My gosh. No boyfriend doesn't mean I'm gay. I just set my standards higher that's all. hahax.
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!! I am too, watching loads of youtube during my holidays! Been catching on hana kimi, hana yori, gokudou and corner*of love. From corner*of love, i noticed this guy from the 6th episode... he is.........DEAN!!! mY gosh, he is one of the hottest guy on earth (for now) He CAN be compared with my dearest matsuJun... From there, I noticed him and then, moved on watching a drama that has him, gokudou.. The arms, the legs, the face...how can this happen to someone... *faints* You might be thinking who the shit he is now, but don't snatch him from me, when he's popular...
this is supposed to be dean's uniform in gokudou, but i kept feeling that is it is copying nobuta... Don't you think so??? Hmm, but he's still as hot as ever! ~-~
Celebrating his bdae @ HK...
Apparently he has his own radio programme called tastunami radio, every friday afternn. So if you really like him, go check him out. But one thing, his radio prog is in Japanese :)
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat