Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Yes, its not me. Yea!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ...
Photobucket Title: Reporting in...What have I done today???Hmm...
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...
Photobucket Argh, just came back from work and just finished w...
Photobucket It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love...
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school
Photobucket COOL~ VB~
Photobucket Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stu...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, February 01, 2007
Photobucket @ 12:37:00 AM

Hi all! Jas here!!!!!!!
Nothing to write... hahx..
Ok, just reached home after work and now doing RJ.
I'm tired!!!! Can't use Shagged due to sexual notations... hahax.
But we can use Shagged in w25a, as it is a corrupted class.
It's the only place where I found my talents in vulgaritites... :)
Sleepy!!!

Sigh, gonna say goodbye to my hair.
I am going to cut them real short!
It's damned sad and dampens my mood to see them in a mess. I am not kinda person who has time to maintain them.. Bye hair..
See you next time...
Seriously, i wanted to have long hair..but since dying my hair, thrice, I think they have spoilt...
In an extremely bad condition.. I have to just chop them off! Bye bye...



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket