Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, January 25, 2007
@ 10:24:00 AM
HAHAX!!!
I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adriel!! WooHoo!! He's my best friend coz He's semi-rich!!!!!!!!! Plus i got a few mouthful of rice from his lunch. Really and live of him. haha. But i wun so bad one lahx. And he is willing to offer me food one, i never force! I am a nice lady!
I am tired!!!!! Argh! Just finished helping out with Joel's Geography homework. I really pity him sia. He didn't take Geography in secondary school and now has to deal with it while in JC. Luckily i have studied pure geography before and it helps. Just finished his homework about aids policies and all. And he fell asleep while I was writing down pointers for him. In the end, pity him coz he has to cope with studies and band, that I helped him finished everything and left it on his table. Gosh, hopefully it' s good work done bahx. My Geography not bad ok. A standard one ok! And i still have the M.Chong guide to Geography with me. Someday must tutor Joel..
Ok, finished the geog and now starting on financial statements for RPWS. Plus, I have somemore stuff that needs work done. Somehow I wonder how am I coping.... Mon, wed, fridae, sat --> Work tues, thurs --> band Sun --> Rest plus concerts day... Hmm... working at vivo really kills sometimes. 1.5 hour there and 1.5 hours back. Reach home around midnight or 12 plus after work. Sleep at 1am ( if i have finished my RJ). IF got UT, worse.... Wow..thanks for all of the above in contributing to my dark circles under my eyes... Bleahx.
Awww, how sweet. Willie just offered to help me with my stuff, in msn. Funny thing about people, when i want free makan, everyone run. when I ask people to stab me, many windows pop up. Weird sia... Terrible people. NO sense of compassion!
jasmine needs rest but not now... Endurance is the test!!!!!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
@ 10:24:00 AM
HAHAX!!!
I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adriel!! WooHoo!! He's my best friend coz He's semi-rich!!!!!!!!! Plus i got a few mouthful of rice from his lunch. Really and live of him. haha. But i wun so bad one lahx. And he is willing to offer me food one, i never force! I am a nice lady!
I am tired!!!!! Argh! Just finished helping out with Joel's Geography homework. I really pity him sia. He didn't take Geography in secondary school and now has to deal with it while in JC. Luckily i have studied pure geography before and it helps. Just finished his homework about aids policies and all. And he fell asleep while I was writing down pointers for him. In the end, pity him coz he has to cope with studies and band, that I helped him finished everything and left it on his table. Gosh, hopefully it' s good work done bahx. My Geography not bad ok. A standard one ok! And i still have the M.Chong guide to Geography with me. Someday must tutor Joel..
Ok, finished the geog and now starting on financial statements for RPWS. Plus, I have somemore stuff that needs work done. Somehow I wonder how am I coping.... Mon, wed, fridae, sat --> Work tues, thurs --> band Sun --> Rest plus concerts day... Hmm... working at vivo really kills sometimes. 1.5 hour there and 1.5 hours back. Reach home around midnight or 12 plus after work. Sleep at 1am ( if i have finished my RJ). IF got UT, worse.... Wow..thanks for all of the above in contributing to my dark circles under my eyes... Bleahx.
Awww, how sweet. Willie just offered to help me with my stuff, in msn. Funny thing about people, when i want free makan, everyone run. when I ask people to stab me, many windows pop up. Weird sia... Terrible people. NO sense of compassion!
jasmine needs rest but not now... Endurance is the test!!!!!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat