Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Class chalet 2006 @ 8:32:00 PM
W25a~
Though it's the beginning of the year 2007, but i just got the photos of class w25a's class chalet cum BBQ during the december holidays!
It was purely fun! Though not all of us are there, but at least most of us are present! We even celebrated Iz birthday, with a chocolate cake and loads of FLOUR!! But in the end, we are clad in flour......
For the 3 days 2 night trip, what we did was played tie ti (sort of card game, which I now still learning), Snatched the beds, Drank a lot of XO and beer, Water and rose syrup ( when we lost in tie ti) and even went to the escape theme park!!!!
Oh before the chalet, some of us, the planning team went to Lao da's house to have some shopping done.. Thanks to adriel for his contribution for the Jerry can, which could be used to store the rose syrup. I think we all drank the rose syrup till we wanna puke. (those who played the card game) Every round, anyone loses, we have to drink a cup... In the end, Lao Da like drank 20 ++ Cups and counting... Poor him.... haha! But he intiated the game!!! Whahaha! Due to the fact that some of us are not good in the game, doesn't know how to play the game and don't wanna drink so much water, we even tried to tag team. The fact that I don't really know how to play the game, I in turn, tagged team with Kaifang, who's damned good. Thanks to him, I need not drink too much... 10 cups +++
I think we all had fun gambling... Oh, Lao Da's rich and handsome friend joined in too, on the first night. He brought XO for us for free..SO most of us had some boost and was some what high... Esp Jess who was red all over and had headache. We all think that that she sorta have some hung over (shh dun tell her).. I think too, I became red sia..due to a few drops or so. Flushed it down too fast..haha!
Oh, some of us even went to the escape theme park. I was my first time there and some of them went there due to me nagging that I want to go I want to go..ahaha! I personally feel that though the theme park could not be compared nor as good as the others which I have been too in overseas, but it was fun with them. I think, great people makes great fun! We went to the viking, the magic carpet thing and the haunted house. What I had the most fun at, was at the haunted house. Look at guys pushing themselves around trying to make one another the first.. and jess screaming around making all of us panick! No one wants to be first nor no one wants to be last. We went in as a line and came out as a bunch!!! That's a totally hilarious experience!!!!
I would so miss w25a lah... haha!
Hopefully, everyone had fun as it was planned by Me, Adriel, LaoDa cum Jake and Kaifang~
Lao da and Me!!!!
Kaifang and I...He's one good gambling partner!!!!!!!!!
Friends since secondary school and counting.... Though he might say mean things, like not sharing his sausages with us.. but in the end, still shared!!! haha! One good guy to depend on! Plus, my bleach and deathnote supplier!
So there you have it, the chalet planning team!!
Escape theme park team!!! Birthday boy with the girls!
Abroad! The viking ship!!!!!!!
The girls partying away~ Aren't all of them hot!!!!
2 of the cutest girls in class~ ^-^
What's LaLa and I doing?? *o* Hmm...Kids, don't learn from us!
Beware! Satays are flying around!!!!!!
Girls and More Girls!!!! Let's us shout Peace!!!!!!!!
Even more girls!!!! It's the girls night!!!!! Let's be wild!!!!!!!
The BBQ team~ Hey I can COok too K! ( i think )
Covered with Flour that was used to sabo the birthday boy....
Wow, Jake cum Lao da Is popular!!!!! Girls attracted~
Hmm, me, Khai and cat, luffing away~ =D
This is what you look like after 2 days with minimum sleep.. Hey! Why Jess still looks pretty whereas I have a major dose of dark wrinkles and eye bags!! Not fair!!!!! Oh, and she's was my pri classmate and now, poly classmate! Isn't it cool!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Class chalet 2006 @ 8:32:00 PM
W25a~
Though it's the beginning of the year 2007, but i just got the photos of class w25a's class chalet cum BBQ during the december holidays!
It was purely fun! Though not all of us are there, but at least most of us are present! We even celebrated Iz birthday, with a chocolate cake and loads of FLOUR!! But in the end, we are clad in flour......
For the 3 days 2 night trip, what we did was played tie ti (sort of card game, which I now still learning), Snatched the beds, Drank a lot of XO and beer, Water and rose syrup ( when we lost in tie ti) and even went to the escape theme park!!!!
Oh before the chalet, some of us, the planning team went to Lao da's house to have some shopping done.. Thanks to adriel for his contribution for the Jerry can, which could be used to store the rose syrup. I think we all drank the rose syrup till we wanna puke. (those who played the card game) Every round, anyone loses, we have to drink a cup... In the end, Lao Da like drank 20 ++ Cups and counting... Poor him.... haha! But he intiated the game!!! Whahaha! Due to the fact that some of us are not good in the game, doesn't know how to play the game and don't wanna drink so much water, we even tried to tag team. The fact that I don't really know how to play the game, I in turn, tagged team with Kaifang, who's damned good. Thanks to him, I need not drink too much... 10 cups +++
I think we all had fun gambling... Oh, Lao Da's rich and handsome friend joined in too, on the first night. He brought XO for us for free..SO most of us had some boost and was some what high... Esp Jess who was red all over and had headache. We all think that that she sorta have some hung over (shh dun tell her).. I think too, I became red sia..due to a few drops or so. Flushed it down too fast..haha!
Oh, some of us even went to the escape theme park. I was my first time there and some of them went there due to me nagging that I want to go I want to go..ahaha! I personally feel that though the theme park could not be compared nor as good as the others which I have been too in overseas, but it was fun with them. I think, great people makes great fun! We went to the viking, the magic carpet thing and the haunted house. What I had the most fun at, was at the haunted house. Look at guys pushing themselves around trying to make one another the first.. and jess screaming around making all of us panick! No one wants to be first nor no one wants to be last. We went in as a line and came out as a bunch!!! That's a totally hilarious experience!!!!
I would so miss w25a lah... haha!
Hopefully, everyone had fun as it was planned by Me, Adriel, LaoDa cum Jake and Kaifang~
Lao da and Me!!!!
Kaifang and I...He's one good gambling partner!!!!!!!!!
Friends since secondary school and counting.... Though he might say mean things, like not sharing his sausages with us.. but in the end, still shared!!! haha! One good guy to depend on! Plus, my bleach and deathnote supplier!
So there you have it, the chalet planning team!!
Escape theme park team!!! Birthday boy with the girls!
Abroad! The viking ship!!!!!!!
The girls partying away~ Aren't all of them hot!!!!
2 of the cutest girls in class~ ^-^
What's LaLa and I doing?? *o* Hmm...Kids, don't learn from us!
Beware! Satays are flying around!!!!!!
Girls and More Girls!!!! Let's us shout Peace!!!!!!!!
Even more girls!!!! It's the girls night!!!!! Let's be wild!!!!!!!
The BBQ team~ Hey I can COok too K! ( i think )
Covered with Flour that was used to sabo the birthday boy....
Wow, Jake cum Lao da Is popular!!!!! Girls attracted~
Hmm, me, Khai and cat, luffing away~ =D
This is what you look like after 2 days with minimum sleep.. Hey! Why Jess still looks pretty whereas I have a major dose of dark wrinkles and eye bags!! Not fair!!!!! Oh, and she's was my pri classmate and now, poly classmate! Isn't it cool!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat