Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Last day of 2006!
Photobucket how I celebrated X'mas!
Photobucket Merry Christmas 2006!
Photobucket Argh! Sick!!!
Photobucket Bleahx!
Photobucket Prince of tennis
Photobucket Science Center outing~
Photobucket Holiday..
Photobucket after the flames..
Photobucket before the flames..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, December 31, 2006
Photobucket 僕は妹に恋をする 映画 @ 3:22:00 PM



I actually wanted to pamper myself and buy a christmas present for myself...
Therefore, on christmas day, I went shopping @ Orchard. I split ways with my family and went walking around taka alone...
Like always, I would always visit Kinokuniya to get my hands on the lastest import of books.
I gave myself a budget of $20 bucks and ended up empty-handed... The stuff I wanted was just too...EX!!!!
2 illustrations caught my eye. Bleach and Prince of tennis. Gosh! They cost $30 ++ and $40 ++ each!!! Damned!
Next I saw the fan book for arashi... $30 ++ Sigh! Sadded....

I actually went to kino again with feli for post christmas shopping..
And more books filled in!!!!
A few more stuff caught my eye..
the second series of my comic, W, is out!!!! AHHH!!! But it's in japanese.
I had to control myself hard as I know the chinese version would be out in a few months time.
Although it's not the first time, me getting japanese comics, but I know I would be wasting my money. As, if i just bought a book, I would continue forever... And I would have bought 2 versions.. what a waste of money...
Another item was the offical pictorial book for bokuimo the movie!!!
MatsuJun!!! Gimme MatsuJun!!!! The fact that the book cost $40 ++ prevents me from getting it. Another fact was the female lead, nana, was in, just gives pushes me further from it... I don't really like her...



I really love matsu jun! In both Bokuimo and HYD...
I personally think that he is the hottest man on earth wearing school U. He really can bring out the school u well...
Ahhh!!! The fact that he often looks cool and alone, makes others attract to his character, hoping to shower him with love...
Get your hands of him, nana! He's mine...



The movie would be out in 20th of jan 2007. It seems that all major productions would be out next year, which is tml...
Just can't wait for 2007!!!!!
But i think I would be miserable by then..Though I love his productions, but it sorta give me a slight heartache. I mean, who would like the person that he/she likes to go out with another person?? No matter how much you tell yourself, he/she would be happier with him/her, it still gives you the knife stabbing feeling right in the middle of your soul.
The fact that in your mind, you know it would be better off without you, it still hurts when scenes of him/her smiling to another person, rewinds in your mind again and again, telling you that you are just not the one, no matter how much you tried.....
No matter how much tears fall, no matter how long you wait......



Argh, it's all his fault that makes me emotional and all..
If you have watched the trailer , know the plot and listened to it's background music (instrumental), you'll know...

The soft melody gives an impression that love is coming...
The sweet kind of love, where you have no choice but to fall into it's trap...
The whole music and it's plot is just contradicting.
Love is coming, but they can't fall in love.
It's is just not right for them, but they just can't help it....
The fact that they love each other and yet they can't be together..
But the fact they live together and see one another everyday, makes the situation worse..




It's lamenting to see him like this...
" I love her and yet I can't tell her"
" I finally told her, and found out she loves me too"
" We are in love and yet we cannot be together"
" We can't be together and yet we live together, spending time with each other"
" We are just right beside one another and yet we cannot touch"
" We can't touch and we have to pretend love isn't there"
" The worst thing then to pretend is to give the coldest shoulder to the person I love"

Well, I can't help him either, if he chooses to love her...
It's just disturbing...
I don't think it would be out in Singapore due to the plot..
But if it's out, and even though how much I detest the plot, i would watch it.
For the love of my life, some sacrifices should be made...





© loves Photobucket

Photobucket