Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket before the flames..
Photobucket RP flame awards 2006!
Photobucket I just can't wait for X'mas!
Photobucket Recovered well
Photobucket I need to confess...
Photobucket Seoul Trip...AGAIN!!!!!
Photobucket dumbfounded
Photobucket I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE!
Photobucket I must sleep!
Photobucket SJ, L, Me, WS!what a lucky man, 3 pretty girls tak...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, November 25, 2006
Photobucket after the flames.. @ 10:11:00 PM

Many Many pics have been taken after the flames!
Look at us with our Messy hair and flushed cheeks!




Hannah& me!! Prettiest gals in band.. (self-assumed)




What is Hafiz trying to do at the back????
And Hannah




More hannah!!!!!!! WHAHaH!



See lah hafiz, be funny while I take with hannah, now, sadiq comes and join in @ ur turn!
Whahah!




A close up with the new QM and welfare!!! A proof that we work well together!!!
Best tag team together! Sadiq and I. (Zat MIA)




This pretty girl here is a DANCING QUEEN!
She can't stop dancing together with hannah!
I salute u sue~~~~




this is cass and did you know???? She does ballroom dancing in the past!
Plus she is the NICEST person in band! She's the best!!!!!




This is Line, My so-called, "lover's de Neighbor". The self-proclaimed "I go Clubbing" and yet never see her shake as much as the dancing queens...
But, She is the best you can find when U need some Noise!!!! Whoa, together with MC, they can shake ur house down!!!!!




MC, best dressed finalist and the evidence to proof that we RPWS ppl can sure dress up to any occasions!!!!!!!!!!



Stan, the guy whereby when U see him in Buffets, RUN!
He made me xia suey myself when I had to get loads of cakes and pasta...
But is the best when running for food and doing sai Kang stuff!




Willie!!!! Applauses for his effort in organising this event!!!!
He too, danced like crazy last night!!!!




Willie Again.. Don't U guys think that he is wearing a style similar as YuL in Goong???



Me with Willie's stylio Milo Shades!



Giving U ppl a chance to see Pretty Me in Action!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket