Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, November 17, 2006
Seoul Trip...AGAIN!!!!! @ 10:53:00 PM
Ok, I hate to disappoint others, and therefore, I went to the Seoul trip just after Joshua called. We are celebrating Jia Le's 17th birthday! Therefore....
Happy 17th birthday! Jiele! Woo Hoo! Hmm, this time round, the people whom I ate with, the combination is rather weird.. But nevermind, i had fun! The combination was...JiaLe, Joshua, me, Shangyi, Rachel, Weishi and sebastian.. Ok the weird thing was... Joshua, JiaLe, Shangyi and I --> ex classmates/schoolmates from PHS Rachel, sebastian --> Joshua's sem 1's classmates WeiShi (not rpws one) --> Joshua's friend's friend (currently his friend now) hahah! The weird combination was because we are too celebrating SeBastian's birthday too! But the thing was we had fun chit chating talking about school and our stupid times in PHS.. Sorta feeling down, but the makan session sorta cheered me up! I really missed the days back when we did stupid stuff in school! Haha! I still have Ur secrets and scandals on my hands! hah! So treat me well and the secrets will be safe guarded!
I am damned full la! Though I dun really feel well today, but hack, someone volunteered to pay half of my bill (the suddenly loaded Joshua) thanks man! I appreciated it! I am damned poor this month! I will be eating bread and water for the entire week! What a good friend am I! See! went for the makan session cum gathering and is willing to eat bread and water for a week! Haha!
Hmm, had fun already and now it's time back to work! One can't keep on playing isn't it.......
Happy bdae JiaLe!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry have to bend down ALOT just to take pic with me!
Shangyi cum fuFu! Hahah! It's been a LONG LONG TIME that is!!!!!!!!! Girls grown up!!!!! Still loves Orange as ever!!!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Seoul Trip...AGAIN!!!!! @ 10:53:00 PM
Ok, I hate to disappoint others, and therefore, I went to the Seoul trip just after Joshua called. We are celebrating Jia Le's 17th birthday! Therefore....
Happy 17th birthday! Jiele! Woo Hoo! Hmm, this time round, the people whom I ate with, the combination is rather weird.. But nevermind, i had fun! The combination was...JiaLe, Joshua, me, Shangyi, Rachel, Weishi and sebastian.. Ok the weird thing was... Joshua, JiaLe, Shangyi and I --> ex classmates/schoolmates from PHS Rachel, sebastian --> Joshua's sem 1's classmates WeiShi (not rpws one) --> Joshua's friend's friend (currently his friend now) hahah! The weird combination was because we are too celebrating SeBastian's birthday too! But the thing was we had fun chit chating talking about school and our stupid times in PHS.. Sorta feeling down, but the makan session sorta cheered me up! I really missed the days back when we did stupid stuff in school! Haha! I still have Ur secrets and scandals on my hands! hah! So treat me well and the secrets will be safe guarded!
I am damned full la! Though I dun really feel well today, but hack, someone volunteered to pay half of my bill (the suddenly loaded Joshua) thanks man! I appreciated it! I am damned poor this month! I will be eating bread and water for the entire week! What a good friend am I! See! went for the makan session cum gathering and is willing to eat bread and water for a week! Haha!
Hmm, had fun already and now it's time back to work! One can't keep on playing isn't it.......
Happy bdae JiaLe!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry have to bend down ALOT just to take pic with me!
Shangyi cum fuFu! Hahah! It's been a LONG LONG TIME that is!!!!!!!!! Girls grown up!!!!! Still loves Orange as ever!!!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat