Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Np's band concert @ 10:23:00 AM
Hmm, I went for Ngee ANn's band concert last night.. Here I apologize for my late coming. Ok, from Kok wey, I missed 2 pieces = 4 movements... I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the dates wrong and that Kok Wey did NOT remind me! But he got the punishment already "i think"...Coz he had to sit beside me for the entire thing. And his friends are all sitting behind us...HAHAHAHA! What a good "girlfriend" he is! Oh at the end, we ate Burger King with XinYun and Kosine too, for dinner..AGAIN! It's the 3rd time I'm eating it!
Ok, about the concert... Hmm, I attended coz I am a supporter of their Perc and alto Sax. Shirmain and YiYang! Due to my mistake, i had to take a cab and rush there. Sob! No lunch for the entire week! SIgh..But i had Fun! Thanks for inviting me too! It's sorta fun to see them play. Shirmain looking as Lost as usual. hahax. She always seems so Lost and confused on stage. Yiyang too, Looked lost when he stood up at the ending part! Oh! Forgot to take photo with him! Hmm, Next time then! They are damned cool! The guys with the blazers and ties! Anyway, it seems that their band made of guys as the majority. Shirmain was the only perc that is a female and rest, male. What a lucky girl! haha! Plus, their band size is HUGE! They seem to have 8 trombonists without counting the alumni. Their Alumni band was huge till they can even form their own band. And our alumni consists of 3 people... But nevermind, we are still young...Our Alumni can increase in size after this year.... Due to the huge size, their brasses are strong! I think I have to buck up. COmparing their bass and ours, hmm, I sure have to play A LOT louder! Dun wanna lose out! There was 1 piece, if I am not wrong, had 4 bass trombonists. And it's = entire rp t-bone section! Haha! I was thinking, how can I win them? If they send out 1 representativem and sit on me, I'll die straight! haha! Sigh! Nevermind lah, each band have their own unique thing. No need to compare. Just have fun will do!
I'm shagged! I have to plan band camp, I have to write proposals, I have to collect money, I have to study, I need to entertain people! I need sleep! Gosh! One day, I will go crazy....And still, I have yet to do anything for something important of mine.. I wonder when will I ever have time to do it...
Hmm, think of that later... Still need to bring Jomin and Jessie to the Lib! Hey ZhiYang! Their are not my couz! They are my sisters! Dun mix them up! Oh, thanks for babysitting them too! Remember to read them loads of books and I'll just take a nap under the "enchanted tree"!
Dis is Main, one of my bestieS! hah! One thing good abt her, is that I need not say it out, she would know what I am gg to say next. She even knew I was "Bi-O-ing" someone! Haha!
Here we are at BK, Being stupid. But isn't this pic Cool??? He suggested it. hah! Hmm, One thing irritating about him was he kept saying, " where was the Black Hair, ........Jasmine I once knew." Eh, You also changed! U became naggy! Haha!
Us, acting "dao"!!!!!!!! Sigh! Should have taken a pic with YY too!!!!!! haha!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Np's band concert @ 10:23:00 AM
Hmm, I went for Ngee ANn's band concert last night.. Here I apologize for my late coming. Ok, from Kok wey, I missed 2 pieces = 4 movements... I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the dates wrong and that Kok Wey did NOT remind me! But he got the punishment already "i think"...Coz he had to sit beside me for the entire thing. And his friends are all sitting behind us...HAHAHAHA! What a good "girlfriend" he is! Oh at the end, we ate Burger King with XinYun and Kosine too, for dinner..AGAIN! It's the 3rd time I'm eating it!
Ok, about the concert... Hmm, I attended coz I am a supporter of their Perc and alto Sax. Shirmain and YiYang! Due to my mistake, i had to take a cab and rush there. Sob! No lunch for the entire week! SIgh..But i had Fun! Thanks for inviting me too! It's sorta fun to see them play. Shirmain looking as Lost as usual. hahax. She always seems so Lost and confused on stage. Yiyang too, Looked lost when he stood up at the ending part! Oh! Forgot to take photo with him! Hmm, Next time then! They are damned cool! The guys with the blazers and ties! Anyway, it seems that their band made of guys as the majority. Shirmain was the only perc that is a female and rest, male. What a lucky girl! haha! Plus, their band size is HUGE! They seem to have 8 trombonists without counting the alumni. Their Alumni band was huge till they can even form their own band. And our alumni consists of 3 people... But nevermind, we are still young...Our Alumni can increase in size after this year.... Due to the huge size, their brasses are strong! I think I have to buck up. COmparing their bass and ours, hmm, I sure have to play A LOT louder! Dun wanna lose out! There was 1 piece, if I am not wrong, had 4 bass trombonists. And it's = entire rp t-bone section! Haha! I was thinking, how can I win them? If they send out 1 representativem and sit on me, I'll die straight! haha! Sigh! Nevermind lah, each band have their own unique thing. No need to compare. Just have fun will do!
I'm shagged! I have to plan band camp, I have to write proposals, I have to collect money, I have to study, I need to entertain people! I need sleep! Gosh! One day, I will go crazy....And still, I have yet to do anything for something important of mine.. I wonder when will I ever have time to do it...
Hmm, think of that later... Still need to bring Jomin and Jessie to the Lib! Hey ZhiYang! Their are not my couz! They are my sisters! Dun mix them up! Oh, thanks for babysitting them too! Remember to read them loads of books and I'll just take a nap under the "enchanted tree"!
Dis is Main, one of my bestieS! hah! One thing good abt her, is that I need not say it out, she would know what I am gg to say next. She even knew I was "Bi-O-ing" someone! Haha!
Here we are at BK, Being stupid. But isn't this pic Cool??? He suggested it. hah! Hmm, One thing irritating about him was he kept saying, " where was the Black Hair, ........Jasmine I once knew." Eh, You also changed! U became naggy! Haha!
Us, acting "dao"!!!!!!!! Sigh! Should have taken a pic with YY too!!!!!! haha!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat