Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, October 29, 2006
meiyan's 21st birthday! @ 1:57:00 PM
Yesterday night was Meiyan's 21st birthday bash! Yup I attended with a bunch of band members. We had fun that is..
First thing foremost... Sorry ADRIEL!!!! I didn't Pang Seh you nor abandon you. Coz I had the birthday bash last night and therefore I can't attend the PHS open house in the morning. Or else I would be out whole day. And week ends was supposed to be a family day! Sorry Sorry k! I will meet up with you guys the next time! REALLLYYYYYYYY!!!!! I really wanted to go..Dun angry k!
Next...Her birthdae! SONG LIN!!! I waited for him for 1.5 hours! He was late. Everyone was late! Hmm, or I should say, I was the earliest but ended up the latest? hah! I ended up paying an extra $2 for overstay.. I should have chosen to buy Meiyan's present together with Daniel, Sherline and JieYing! haha! But nvm, i got there safely! But hey, Surprise! Everyone was said to leave before us, Waited for us! It's nice to see the whole bunch of people there! RPWS SPIRIT!
Hmm, from now onwards..CENSORED!!!!!! With SJ around, she seems drunk that is. But we had fun with her around. Coz we had this test. Test issit. Write who you want to be in the forest bah bah bah. And with Stan around, his imaginations went towards the wild side. He begun spouting loads of M18 stuff....hah! I personally think that the test isn't ACCURATE! haha! And i didn't get to read others too..Coz Stan passed me his, in which he wrote crap!
After the test, we played the number game. 1-100 i think.. Songlin came out to be the greatest loser of them all. He lost 5 times! Losers were made to do forfeits! I think he almost kissed every girl in that table! hey dude! I saved you! Quick thank your best friend! (ps, remb the purple-white "dragon-boat" guy, he sat ur seat after u left the mrt!) haha! Jealous of me??? Oh, den continue on, some others were made to kiss others, some people were made to dance, catwalk, eat loads of stuff and so on! hahah! those who were not present, fear not, let's play it the next time in band! We were sure spotty man!!!!!!!!
Oh yah, we even wanted to throw Meiyan down the pool, but wasn't successful! Next time then! Farewell by the pool?? hahax! Maybe i'll just buy a big bucket and pour water down on them?? Who knows??? haha! Oh, and Ah rui was very pitiful sia, we all bully her! We next time wun....BULLY HER SO HARSH! but will still continue! hahax!
Oh, i ended reaching home late. but luckily, it was said that if i reach home before midnight, i will be saved from lecturing! Thank god that I was much earlier than that..
Lastly,Thanks for inviting us, Meiyan and happy birthday!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for making yesterday night a memorable night!!!!! In all, I really had fun!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, October 29, 2006
meiyan's 21st birthday! @ 1:57:00 PM
Yesterday night was Meiyan's 21st birthday bash! Yup I attended with a bunch of band members. We had fun that is..
First thing foremost... Sorry ADRIEL!!!! I didn't Pang Seh you nor abandon you. Coz I had the birthday bash last night and therefore I can't attend the PHS open house in the morning. Or else I would be out whole day. And week ends was supposed to be a family day! Sorry Sorry k! I will meet up with you guys the next time! REALLLYYYYYYYY!!!!! I really wanted to go..Dun angry k!
Next...Her birthdae! SONG LIN!!! I waited for him for 1.5 hours! He was late. Everyone was late! Hmm, or I should say, I was the earliest but ended up the latest? hah! I ended up paying an extra $2 for overstay.. I should have chosen to buy Meiyan's present together with Daniel, Sherline and JieYing! haha! But nvm, i got there safely! But hey, Surprise! Everyone was said to leave before us, Waited for us! It's nice to see the whole bunch of people there! RPWS SPIRIT!
Hmm, from now onwards..CENSORED!!!!!! With SJ around, she seems drunk that is. But we had fun with her around. Coz we had this test. Test issit. Write who you want to be in the forest bah bah bah. And with Stan around, his imaginations went towards the wild side. He begun spouting loads of M18 stuff....hah! I personally think that the test isn't ACCURATE! haha! And i didn't get to read others too..Coz Stan passed me his, in which he wrote crap!
After the test, we played the number game. 1-100 i think.. Songlin came out to be the greatest loser of them all. He lost 5 times! Losers were made to do forfeits! I think he almost kissed every girl in that table! hey dude! I saved you! Quick thank your best friend! (ps, remb the purple-white "dragon-boat" guy, he sat ur seat after u left the mrt!) haha! Jealous of me??? Oh, den continue on, some others were made to kiss others, some people were made to dance, catwalk, eat loads of stuff and so on! hahah! those who were not present, fear not, let's play it the next time in band! We were sure spotty man!!!!!!!!
Oh yah, we even wanted to throw Meiyan down the pool, but wasn't successful! Next time then! Farewell by the pool?? hahax! Maybe i'll just buy a big bucket and pour water down on them?? Who knows??? haha! Oh, and Ah rui was very pitiful sia, we all bully her! We next time wun....BULLY HER SO HARSH! but will still continue! hahax!
Oh, i ended reaching home late. but luckily, it was said that if i reach home before midnight, i will be saved from lecturing! Thank god that I was much earlier than that..
Lastly,Thanks for inviting us, Meiyan and happy birthday!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for making yesterday night a memorable night!!!!! In all, I really had fun!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat