Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Love is SO NOT in the air!
Photobucket Rob-B-hood
Photobucket kiss and fall in love~
Photobucket HowL
Photobucket Can't find much..
Photobucket Endless SHOCK vr2
Photobucket Endless SHOCK
Photobucket Detective conan part 2..
Photobucket Oguri Shun as Shinichi kudo
Photobucket yamapi vr.3


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, October 14, 2006
Photobucket Deep Shit! @ 11:11:00 AM

Ok, what I want to say is....
I'm in deep Shit!
That's all.

Ok, I might not look like that, but I'm one whom did rather hurt myself then hurt my friends. (unless i really hate you that is) But this time, i don't know....
I'm not one whom really rejects unless it really breaks my values as a person and all.
Ok, Panick! Panick!!!!!!!!

I NEED HELPPPP DESPERATELY!!!!!
I can help you hold the sky if the it falls down and all. I can think of a solution if anything happens in a sec. But this kinda of matters, i'm clueless especially if I am involved!
Ok, breathe! Nothing will happen to me. Yes, nothing!
Arghhhhh I am Panicking!!!!!!!!!!! Breathe!!!!!!!!!!

Think about something else den..
Hmmmm...I slept at 2 am last night! Yeah!!! I can really fore see-ing myself giving up sleep after i join comm. I need to buy think foundations i think, to cover my dark circles under the eyes. And stupid me, i woke up early in the morning, thinking that i will have a nice breakfast. In the end, my dad told me they having breakfast outside and will straight go to golf after it. IF i dun wanna golf, den eat bread. In the end, i chose bread! I'm damn tired! Where got energy for golf??? DAnG!

Hiaz...Dun panick..Just sleep!!!

things I have to do:
1. Science UT on mon (study)
2. Think of a solution and not panick for the above problem (non-academic wise)
3. Plan Step down thingy
4. Settle ticks
5. Get rid of RaVmonE!!!!!!!
6. Do something to my horrid nails!!!
7. Get some sleep!
8. Find someone!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket