Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Rob-B-hood
Photobucket kiss and fall in love~
Photobucket HowL
Photobucket Can't find much..
Photobucket Endless SHOCK vr2
Photobucket Endless SHOCK
Photobucket Detective conan part 2..
Photobucket Oguri Shun as Shinichi kudo
Photobucket yamapi vr.3
Photobucket Yamapi Vr.2


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, October 13, 2006
Photobucket Love is SO NOT in the air! @ 11:06:00 PM

Hmm, it's been so long since I have freakin Posted anything in here.
Hahax. Been busy. With band of course! Duh!
Hey, we gonna have a concert with PHS on 22 dec. Who want tix, can ask from me k!!!
With PHS! Rather shocking. I though I wouldn't play with PHS anymore I my life. As in real performance. Hahax. What Luck!
Quickly ask Kok wey, Yiyang, Shirmain all join in as Alumni band. It would be fun!!!!
I so miss you guys!!!!! Really missed the squabbles between us~

Updating about myself...
So sorry, can't publish anything about Japanese entertainment news coz not time for me to search. So bear with me and read about my life lohx. Or how about, maybe, you can, go pop into SHIda's Blog!
Ok, I'm now nursing a heartbroken me, coz Jin is leaving KAT-TUN!!! can they will be like KT_TUN!! So weird~ Anyway i heard a weirder one before, about Yamapi joining them and becoming KAT-TUNY?? Ok, back to him... When can I see him again... Why must him leave??? I was just away for a week and he is going to leave..... WHY!!!!!!

Shida, you have Kame...But how about me??? Am I supposed to love JUnnO now???

Nevermind, I still have Daniel!!! Sherline dun anyhow hor!!! He's mine!!!!!!!

Ok, to those who are not in RPWS, ignore the daniel part..thanks..
Been rather Unlucky lately..Esp today. I forgot to bring home by nike bottle. it's expensive my gosh! Hopefully it's not been thrown away~ Please do not do this too me!!! Next, Sorry Shee rui, but indeed, i have forgotten my file! She just reminded me like last night and I still forgottened about it. And I wanted to buy chocolate during break and I forgot to bring money down!!! Gosh!! What is going on with me..Am I becoming worse??? it isn't a good sign that is...

Oh, I forgot to say, Yeah~ I am the new welfare officer in rpws. If you might not know, it's one whom takes cares of the physical (as in $) and emotional needs of the band mates. I plan events for them in short. And I have yet to makan with them, in which i promised! Was not quite confident that i might get the post was rather depressed the earlier few days... But now, luckily everything was fine. I even foresee myself to suck in it, that i called Feli to accompany me to "eat-my-heart" out. Haha!!!

Ok, though I am in welfare, but dun call me welfare or my full or chinese name k?? Thanks!!!!

Putting stuff away, i sorta became busier it seems. So many stuff to plan! Gosh!
Hav to work hard! It's 1.08am and i'm still online blogging thinking about stepping down ceremony...

Oh, and so sorry! I wasn't able to attend your school's open house kokwey! Sorry for pangseh-ing u yang meh mehx. hmmm, if lucky, we can play again together! (as in band)

Hah! So tiring!!!! Got one more new problem to solve. Therefore, must find someone quick!
Hmmm, should i save the Mac Money or should i save myself by tarnishing my image?? Darn!
Idiotic!







© loves Photobucket

Photobucket