Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Behold! ROYAL HIGHNESS of RPWS!!!!! @ 10:23:00 PM
People People, the crown princess of RPWS will be playing as a guest player on 22 dec @ Victoria.... if you people wanna catch me live in action, please leave a msg with me to book the ticks!
Lee Kok XXX, Quack XX yang, ShIrmain XXX, no need to escape, coz you ppl must come!!!! Come support me and your MOTHER school, pHS. Remb to buy ticks from me, K!!! Coz i have 8 in my hands to dispose off! They bully meeee!!! MC say what have not hand over, and old com still in charge, then why new com need to sell 8 ticks instead of 4????? I still not in the com yet wad...SObX!!!!! HOW????? And hor, kOk XXX, remb u people must do big big banner to show support!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I actually should be studying for my test tml.. But who cares?? I just wanna blog!! Not that i dun study lohx. hahax. Study later... Now, for information, just wanna blog about the ppl in band!!!! I always say band is fun blah blahx, no one will believe me seh, den now today, i will blog about the people in band whom made it fun for me. Actually everyone made it fun lahx. And my target for this year is too take photo with everyone in band!!! ROAR!!! LOL!!!!
This is MY...She's VERY NICE!!! Sad thing is that she is leaving soon..Yr3 mahx. Bud nevermind, she will get my Love as farewell gift!!! The one and only special gift! Whahahahax!
Will. One thing is, I need to get away from him when he has food on his hands. I noticed that half of his chocolate bar always ended up in my tummy...
Shee rui and Hannah. I will alway leave school with them after band. Plus will and SJ too. But members would sometimes differ each time. And Shee rui is now Lib with Su. Therefore, can freely ask them to print scores for MEEE!!!
Hmmm, I noticed that I didn't have everyone's photos with me. That's pathetic. Next time I go take more and more lohx. HAHahx. Doing practically nothing now....One on and only free day this week...TODAY!!!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Behold! ROYAL HIGHNESS of RPWS!!!!! @ 10:23:00 PM
People People, the crown princess of RPWS will be playing as a guest player on 22 dec @ Victoria.... if you people wanna catch me live in action, please leave a msg with me to book the ticks!
Lee Kok XXX, Quack XX yang, ShIrmain XXX, no need to escape, coz you ppl must come!!!! Come support me and your MOTHER school, pHS. Remb to buy ticks from me, K!!! Coz i have 8 in my hands to dispose off! They bully meeee!!! MC say what have not hand over, and old com still in charge, then why new com need to sell 8 ticks instead of 4????? I still not in the com yet wad...SObX!!!!! HOW????? And hor, kOk XXX, remb u people must do big big banner to show support!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I actually should be studying for my test tml.. But who cares?? I just wanna blog!! Not that i dun study lohx. hahax. Study later... Now, for information, just wanna blog about the ppl in band!!!! I always say band is fun blah blahx, no one will believe me seh, den now today, i will blog about the people in band whom made it fun for me. Actually everyone made it fun lahx. And my target for this year is too take photo with everyone in band!!! ROAR!!! LOL!!!!
This is MY...She's VERY NICE!!! Sad thing is that she is leaving soon..Yr3 mahx. Bud nevermind, she will get my Love as farewell gift!!! The one and only special gift! Whahahahax!
Will. One thing is, I need to get away from him when he has food on his hands. I noticed that half of his chocolate bar always ended up in my tummy...
Shee rui and Hannah. I will alway leave school with them after band. Plus will and SJ too. But members would sometimes differ each time. And Shee rui is now Lib with Su. Therefore, can freely ask them to print scores for MEEE!!!
Hmmm, I noticed that I didn't have everyone's photos with me. That's pathetic. Next time I go take more and more lohx. HAHahx. Doing practically nothing now....One on and only free day this week...TODAY!!!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat