Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Stop lingering...
Photobucket Abandon...
Photobucket Behold! ROYAL HIGHNESS of RPWS!!!!!
Photobucket Ice lolly!
Photobucket Deep Shit!
Photobucket Love is SO NOT in the air!
Photobucket Rob-B-hood
Photobucket kiss and fall in love~
Photobucket HowL
Photobucket Can't find much..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Photobucket CHUN FU!! @ 10:04:00 AM

AHHH!!!
DAT CHUN FU forgot about me!!!!!
And he admitted it!!!!!
Nevermind, he felt sorry and he remembered me again...
He was lucky to be able to find my account in friendster!

This was one of the few things that made me cheerful! hahx!
he even mentioned me in his blog. Luckily I left him a good impression!

http://siaodale.blogspot.com

About him...
He was one of the siao people whom I used to hangout with in council.
Used to do stupid stuff with him and even 'forced him to do emcee jobs" In which he often ran away due to his HPT duties and so. But nevermind, we still stayed best of buds in the council.
Council was often fun with him around! Of course, gary was there too.
Gary was more of the serious type looking at us, when we throw our faces away!
I still remembered I wanted them to wear pyjamas to school with me, on BE YOURSELF DAY!
In the end, we wore sports gear lahx. Boring~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, Missed you guys loads!!!!
Chun fu, don't leave school so early, Maybe I will go back to PHS to take photos with You k?
Maybe we can wear pyjamas and take photo too!!!!
Cannot forget me again!!!!!!!!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket