Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Abandon... @ 4:40:00 PM
Sorry people, I can't make it to the gathering on wed...And it must be cancelled all because of MEEEEEE!!!!! I know you ppl have booked me in advance, but my prac is deemed as complusory... So next time k??? Dun boycott me k??? Or else I dun have besties anymore...You ppl are my only besties since high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I never abandon you ppl!!!!!! I'm just busy. And I am prac with a big group of ppl..Yeah! I can take pic to prove it!!!!!!!!
It seems that I have put aside too much time for rpws.. That's rather sad. I mean, i have to put in my full commitment and so. Hiaz, since I have decided to do that, must well, continue to work hard. Since i fought for it, make the best out of it. Feeling sad, as in, friends are going shopping and all. My new classmates also wanted to have a movie outing and yet, i am free on none of the days.... hah! If i am really the last one in my grp to watch deathnote, i think, I have to watch it alone... And hey, Shee rui, the deathnote u gave me, didn't have subs! Argh!
Oh, I forgot! I went out for makan session with aizat, cpc, sadiq, my, ah rui, Sj and sandy last night after sectionals. I had fun! hahax. We even took neoprints. Shee rui, like rather weird, she kept on luffing when i made stupid faces. And NO! I'm not gonna post it nor show it to neither of you! Just in case the ugly pic was seen by someone, it would be the end of me!!!!! hahax! Hmm, next time should go out with them often! Nice to get to know more of them!!! Even took a pic with aizat. Ok, 4 down, 44 more to go..If i want to take pic with everyone in RPWS that is.....
Hmm, been having pimple breakouts. AHHHH FRAnTIC!!!!!!! Nevermind, at most wear thick make up to school lohx. Hopefully I can hide that hideous blemishes... Shit and I have band prac! I dun wanna let my UGLY face be shown!!!!!!!!! Shee RUi and I with Aizat fingers....
Me, Rui, Sandy at the arcade taking photos....
Hotdogs can be sat on!!!!!!!!!!
Thank go d my face wasn't swollen nor the pimples could be seen....hahax!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Abandon... @ 4:40:00 PM
Sorry people, I can't make it to the gathering on wed...And it must be cancelled all because of MEEEEEE!!!!! I know you ppl have booked me in advance, but my prac is deemed as complusory... So next time k??? Dun boycott me k??? Or else I dun have besties anymore...You ppl are my only besties since high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I never abandon you ppl!!!!!! I'm just busy. And I am prac with a big group of ppl..Yeah! I can take pic to prove it!!!!!!!!
It seems that I have put aside too much time for rpws.. That's rather sad. I mean, i have to put in my full commitment and so. Hiaz, since I have decided to do that, must well, continue to work hard. Since i fought for it, make the best out of it. Feeling sad, as in, friends are going shopping and all. My new classmates also wanted to have a movie outing and yet, i am free on none of the days.... hah! If i am really the last one in my grp to watch deathnote, i think, I have to watch it alone... And hey, Shee rui, the deathnote u gave me, didn't have subs! Argh!
Oh, I forgot! I went out for makan session with aizat, cpc, sadiq, my, ah rui, Sj and sandy last night after sectionals. I had fun! hahax. We even took neoprints. Shee rui, like rather weird, she kept on luffing when i made stupid faces. And NO! I'm not gonna post it nor show it to neither of you! Just in case the ugly pic was seen by someone, it would be the end of me!!!!! hahax! Hmm, next time should go out with them often! Nice to get to know more of them!!! Even took a pic with aizat. Ok, 4 down, 44 more to go..If i want to take pic with everyone in RPWS that is.....
Hmm, been having pimple breakouts. AHHHH FRAnTIC!!!!!!! Nevermind, at most wear thick make up to school lohx. Hopefully I can hide that hideous blemishes... Shit and I have band prac! I dun wanna let my UGLY face be shown!!!!!!!!! Shee RUi and I with Aizat fingers....
Me, Rui, Sandy at the arcade taking photos....
Hotdogs can be sat on!!!!!!!!!!
Thank go d my face wasn't swollen nor the pimples could be seen....hahax!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat