Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Finally a free day!
Photobucket In school, rotting...
Photobucket Care
Photobucket FInished class by noon!
Photobucket meiyan's 21st birthday!
Photobucket CHUN FU!!
Photobucket Stop lingering...
Photobucket Abandon...
Photobucket Behold! ROYAL HIGHNESS of RPWS!!!!!
Photobucket Ice lolly!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, November 03, 2006
Photobucket BK trips.. @ 7:56:00 PM

I know I might be sick in the brain, but indeed, i made 2 BK trips.
1 last night and 1 just now in the evening....

Well, last night I had band prac, as ususal! But the thing was that we ended early!
We started playing the PBell X'mas and P score. Cpt Yusri actually said we sounded nice! Ok, we did indeed sound quite good~ haha! Oh, and we ended like 8pm! Early~ But not lucky! Why??
Coz i need to collect $ for this and that! Have loads to do it seems. And I have to plan this and that......It just never seems to end but increasing.
Therefore, compared to the others, i left the place at about 9pm. Coz we had too, wait for the perc and the few trumpeters who are working hard. Everyone left without me, therefore, i have decided to wait for the remaining few, who are the both sections, Cpt yusri, Sue, Songlin and Hafiz. In the end, I ended up eating dinner with Yusri, Sue, hafix and Sadiq.
hah~ I was the extra one! We ended having to find a table of 4 and 2 to fit all of us...
Weird though, my brother managed to spot me and join us. There was no weirdness too..Like as though my brother knew them long ago! Yusri even asked him to come sit in after the Os.....
But i had fun during the dinner. Zat was complaining that I didn't call him! haha! Next time k? there's only 1 welfare and too many band members, i can't have dinner with all at one go. So must book time!!! Hah! And Hafiz cannot say I never makan with him anymore~


Hmm, and today's BK trip was with my classmates. Adriel, Li Huan, Khairul, Stella, Cat and aaron.. But i didn't eat anything coz i tot i have wedding dinner at night. I bought a stupid cup of Iced Milo instead. Which was so not worth it! It costs $1.80! I would rather Buy Adriel's large coke at $2.2o!!! See it for yourself! My heart breaking.....
Oh, in the end, i didn't get to attend the wedding...Sigh! Coz the car cannot sit anymore ppl! haha! My mum went along with the neighbors instead. Nevermind...Still have chances the next time.


Oh, I think today is an official SABO jasmine day!
Adriel found that photo through my blog....And he saved it and sent to weixian, whom sent to everyone! Den everyone put that pic of mine as their MSN display. And though it's like 8pm now..I can still see Kai Fang with that photo of mine as his DP! What a loyal person is he! I think I gained publicity overnight! They even put it on the presentation slide. The last one...
Sigh! He is not even my boyfriend sia! You guys keep helping me publicise, later ppl tot i attached dun wan me how??? Adriel, even sent to NCY ( ex sec band teacher )!!! Ahh!!! Later he cum for the concert just to see how is my "boyfriend" like, den I am so gonna Kill!!!!
hah! But nevermind, I will get you guys some day! haha! I think it's Karma sia..That time I put Weixian's photo on the presentatn slide and now it's my turn! haha!

Sigh~ haha~

I think it's the fun in class that keeps me going....




Can U people hear my heart breaking??? It's unfair treatment! The price I have paid and the size of the cups!!!!!!!!! It's like Large, medium, regular and Mine??? MInI MEEE!!!!!



Hey I too, started to Play CS!!!! Beware of a Sniper called Princess!!!!!!
She Kills, no matter foe or friend!!!!!!
hah! Eh, i think hor, Adriel, hong Guang, Khairul, kaifang, JJ and aaron like all not treat me like girl sia..Call me play CS!!! And JJ still call them to pass me the thumbdrive with it, by saying, "eh, pass him the thumbdrive leh!" EHHHH I girl sia!!!!!!!!
But it's the truth that I have fun lah! haha!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket