Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Care
Photobucket FInished class by noon!
Photobucket meiyan's 21st birthday!
Photobucket CHUN FU!!
Photobucket Stop lingering...
Photobucket Abandon...
Photobucket Behold! ROYAL HIGHNESS of RPWS!!!!!
Photobucket Ice lolly!
Photobucket Deep Shit!
Photobucket Love is SO NOT in the air!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Photobucket In school, rotting... @ 7:13:00 PM


Yup, yesterday we have another com meeting.
Well, it's stupid that it is a continuation of the meeting below my house and all the old com people are not free and soo...
But we managed to proceed on anyway.
I noticed that I will grow fat if I have many many meetings each week. There isn't any NO meetings the past few weeks...SigH!
We kept eating during meetings.. Green Tea and potato chips! HAh!
But we managed to keep the bottles for the bottle recycling competition!


Oh, today is the last day for the bottle collection thingy! Luckily we managed to collect about 910 bottles for the day! Oh my gosh! Thanks to all RPWS! hahax! We worked hard that is! Grabbing bottles here and there!




Zat and Me advertising for bottle collection during com meeting!
And Yes, we are listening!!!!!



Su having headaches and Line trying to catch everything we say!



Looking at the agendas.....



I just have no idea what they are doing sia...
Sadiq and SonglIng

Caught on camera! Trying to take photo of one another...




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket