Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE!
Photobucket I must sleep!
Photobucket SJ, L, Me, WS!what a lucky man, 3 pretty girls tak...
Photobucket Guest player in band.
Photobucket Orchard!
Photobucket LiB Outing AGAIn!!
Photobucket Np's band concert
Photobucket BK trips..
Photobucket Finally a free day!
Photobucket In school, rotting...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, November 16, 2006
Photobucket dumbfounded @ 11:14:00 PM

Stop throwing ur temper around, especially in front of me!
Can you guys not throw temper around or Be emo now???
I don't have the extra time to entertain you people..I am sorry.
Don't show me your angry face, coz I might blow up. I am not In good mood either. I just chose not to show... And i hate people who are insensitive to others! Don't ever do that to me!
You can only throw temper at me, If I made a mistake. Don't throw it just because U are like having PMS. Trust me, I will just list you down under the people to ignore.
I am now facing troubles, problems and difficulties. I know my problems might seem small to you guys, But at least i am not throwing temper and being emo.

Ok, I just wanna apologize to my group members on tuesday!
Adriel, HuiXian, Vannessa, Shana, Aaron, and Iz. I am so sorry coz I was kinda Emo!
I know i gave U guys a small scare when i sorta cried a little. So sorry! It would be the last time k! I promise. It is not ur guys fault that I am stressed. It is my fault and I shouldn't been tearing because I am stressed. It is not a vaild reason for one to act this way... I have reflected and therefore, i am wrong!! Forgive me k! Please.....

Ok, though I said I should not be Emo, but, i I am kind of depressed right at this moment.
I am acutally in a middle of something, which might fail. It will all depend on tomorrow. If i can find a solution to the problem. It means so much to me...I think I might breakdown if it just fails.. I am just damned disappointed in myself. Just a stupid mistake i have made and it just forced it down the drain. I just have just slapped myself.
If U are my friend, just lend me your shoulder k? Just let me cry for a little while...I am just sad that's all. Don't worry, I just wanna cry for a few minutes it will be enough. I will move on.
I believe that If there are bad days there would be great days too. It is just passages of life..
therefore, I just need a shoulder to lean on, I will wipe off the tears myself.

If I really fall hard this time, be sure to catch me with open arms... k?
haha. thanks.

No use being sad now.
I am a cheerful being! I am a strong being! Nothing can hurt me!
Oh, please do not pretend to care. It hurts even more, when u pretend.

I really really do not know what to do.. everything seems so wrong.
I hate to disappoint others, But I am indeed a disappointment.
I am so confused.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket