Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, November 12, 2006
I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE! @ 7:34:00 PM
What's with the age? Everyone in the family has be obsessing with my age. Yeah Yeah, i'm going to turn 18 soon, next year and I am gg to be a legal young adult. I can drink, I can smoke I can get my CPF. But I am not going to smoke that is..I still wan my life!
My parents sorta dropped hints that I can start surviving on my own, do the cleaning, washing and cooking for the family. Sorta Post marriage lesson. My mum kept worrying that no guy would want me coz I am sorta Useless in daily chores..Eh, I dun do, that doesn't mean that I dunno how to do sia.. We have a maid for goodness sake. What is she going to, if I take over her job. Plus, I have meetings and band pracs, are you guys gg to wait for me to finish all my work, then i cook for you guys? I think by then, all of us would have died of hunger...
Ok, I just went Jack's Place for dinner. Celebrating my dad's birthday! His birthday should be on the coming Wed, but i don't know why we celebrate it earlier. Then they continued that I should eat lesser, coz my mum was eating salad. My mum nagged that her husband (my dad) doesn't like her to be fat and therefore she must starve..And I acutally dun care about my size coz my husband dun mind me being plumb. Joel added that if my husband mind about my "plumbness" I wouldn't have a husband what..Eh EH EH!!!!!!!!! I am not even married!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you guys talking about my husband??? That's crazy.. And there surely something my husband likes about me either than my plumbness.... They even planned that my sisters can be my flower girls for my wedding and how they going to renovate my room when I live with my husband. Next is during school holidays, my sisters can come over to my house to help take care of my kids.... Eh, aren't U guys supposed to be sad if I am marrying and I have to leave the house? You guys are like counting down to the days on when I am getting married... Can't you guys PRETEND at LEAST that u will miss me????
AHHHHHH I am not married now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finding someone is still a problem! How to get married like that! And please, dun arrange one for me. I'll do my best to find someone. Oh and my mum said, the guy must be a nice guy who has a NICE MUM! hahaha!
And dun worry, even I get married, I will still go back home! (i know you guys dun wan it) I dun CARE!!!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE! @ 7:34:00 PM
What's with the age? Everyone in the family has be obsessing with my age. Yeah Yeah, i'm going to turn 18 soon, next year and I am gg to be a legal young adult. I can drink, I can smoke I can get my CPF. But I am not going to smoke that is..I still wan my life!
My parents sorta dropped hints that I can start surviving on my own, do the cleaning, washing and cooking for the family. Sorta Post marriage lesson. My mum kept worrying that no guy would want me coz I am sorta Useless in daily chores..Eh, I dun do, that doesn't mean that I dunno how to do sia.. We have a maid for goodness sake. What is she going to, if I take over her job. Plus, I have meetings and band pracs, are you guys gg to wait for me to finish all my work, then i cook for you guys? I think by then, all of us would have died of hunger...
Ok, I just went Jack's Place for dinner. Celebrating my dad's birthday! His birthday should be on the coming Wed, but i don't know why we celebrate it earlier. Then they continued that I should eat lesser, coz my mum was eating salad. My mum nagged that her husband (my dad) doesn't like her to be fat and therefore she must starve..And I acutally dun care about my size coz my husband dun mind me being plumb. Joel added that if my husband mind about my "plumbness" I wouldn't have a husband what..Eh EH EH!!!!!!!!! I am not even married!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you guys talking about my husband??? That's crazy.. And there surely something my husband likes about me either than my plumbness.... They even planned that my sisters can be my flower girls for my wedding and how they going to renovate my room when I live with my husband. Next is during school holidays, my sisters can come over to my house to help take care of my kids.... Eh, aren't U guys supposed to be sad if I am marrying and I have to leave the house? You guys are like counting down to the days on when I am getting married... Can't you guys PRETEND at LEAST that u will miss me????
AHHHHHH I am not married now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finding someone is still a problem! How to get married like that! And please, dun arrange one for me. I'll do my best to find someone. Oh and my mum said, the guy must be a nice guy who has a NICE MUM! hahaha!
And dun worry, even I get married, I will still go back home! (i know you guys dun wan it) I dun CARE!!!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat