Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket SJ, L, Me, WS!what a lucky man, 3 pretty girls tak...
Photobucket Guest player in band.
Photobucket Orchard!
Photobucket LiB Outing AGAIn!!
Photobucket Np's band concert
Photobucket BK trips..
Photobucket Finally a free day!
Photobucket In school, rotting...
Photobucket Care
Photobucket FInished class by noon!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, November 11, 2006
Photobucket I must sleep! @ 2:01:00 PM

It seems that I cannot stay up late for days..
I have been working the shit out of me for days..Proposals, planning and accounting..
Please people, Please hand me the money k! Coz i don't think I have the energy to chase after you guys. You don't really want to see me getting pissed over that.

Rather depressed since yesterday. I sort of can't find anything to hold on for the moment and have been working hard aimlessly. The fact that I am trying to adapt fast is Killing me. I have not gone home early for a long time...I used to be an early person. I used to eat early, sleep early and reach home before the night starts. I don't actually feel comfortable during the night..Sigh. I don't really know what to do. I don't like people fetching me home either. How???? It's depressing to see all my family members asleep and I could only interact with them during sat and sundays... I guess, I just have to sacrifice some stuff just to have another. I still wonder sometimes, whether I am just stupid to fight for something which is making me tired. Can't spend time with my friends and all. Seeing them walk off with another clique hurts...

Argh!!!!!!
Nothing seems right...Sorry for being quiet and dumb sometimes! I will turn back into my cheerful self the next time k! So sorry! So sorry for being boring! I will join u guys in ur games and outings too. I will be hyped up next week. Really I'll try!
I guess, i just have to adapt. I so sorry for being slightly boring this week.
It's wrong to neglect some of ur friends just because you are lethargic..

It's hard to please everyone. And therefore, my goal is to try and please the majority! hahax! what I hope is that I could plan something which everyone could leave the place hoping that there would be an AGAIN.. Hahax!

While working hard for the others, i seemed to have forgotten about myself. I even noticed that there was once I didn't eat anything for the entire day! haha! Cool! But i didn't see any results that is..Sadded.

I'm like an idiot expecting something out of nothing.
Do something please. I feel like I am an idiot.
And I am a GIRL! Not a GUY!!!!!
It would be much easier if I am a guy but i am not..
It would be easy, as I would just have to knock him unconscious and bring him home.
haha! Lame crap that is..Ignore me.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket