Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Orchard!
Photobucket LiB Outing AGAIn!!
Photobucket Np's band concert
Photobucket BK trips..
Photobucket Finally a free day!
Photobucket In school, rotting...
Photobucket Care
Photobucket FInished class by noon!
Photobucket meiyan's 21st birthday!
Photobucket CHUN FU!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, November 10, 2006
Photobucket Guest player in band. @ 12:11:00 AM

Ok, seriously, I didn't abandon Daniel.
I still love him and all and I do not have a new boyfriend. The guest player and I was just fighting, that's all. THough we like to quarrel and quarrelled throughout the entire practice, it isn't a sign that we clicked. Thanks.

Hmm, for today's band Prac, Sandy invited her friend who was a fellow trombonist from St.Ans.
He is called.....AL??? or EL??? I dun noe, I call him L. I couldn't pronounce his name. It sounded like Alvin but not quite right.. He just finished N levels and he dyed his hair Blond. Like the local Ah bengs you see on the streets. REALLY! SERIOUSLY! He looked really like a typical Ah Beng. And he is just 16. Damned young lah....What was I doing when i was 16.....
Anyway, we bickered a lot. Played wrong note, didn't see the Rit bar, didn't repeat, stupid actions, all also can bicker. I think I should interact lesser with him, before I turn into a full blooded Ah Lian...Which reminds me that Wei xian just called me a hybrid Ah lian..Not full yet!
I dun wan to be Ah Lian!!!!!!!!!


It seems that I can be friends with someone fast! It's rather shocking. We were talking like as though we were friends insulting each other, but the fact was we just knew each other few hours ago. Like we skipped the process whereby we have to be shy and nice. We jumped to the I am Mean kinda stage. Anyway, It's nice having him around. Though it's kinda boring coz i dun get to interact with my section much. Had to irritate terrence instead. Asking him to buy me a X'mas present. haha~

1.37 am in the night, still blogging, doing proposals, plannings and accountings. I have yet to send e-mails to all out there for tml's NYP concert! How so may stuff to do!!!!!!! How???
It's been 3 nights since I have slept well...I need sleep.
I noticed that i can fall asleep whenever I want when I am tired. I sleep outside the band store, in the band store, In class, during band prac. you name it, I have it! Haha! Hafiz I heard, said that everytime before band starts, he will see me sleeping...Not like I wanted too.
I even slept in class. The next thing was, they took photos of me and uploaded in Leo. I thinkLeo has many of my pics.... All thanks to WeiXian and all. W25A!!!! I'll never sleep again in class. I hope!




This is the pic which one of them took..I think it's Uncle Jake!

hmm, tml has the NYP concert. Have to attend, bringing my tired body along. Hopefully therre will be seats available at the auditorium and in the mrt. Hopefully someone can lend me a shoulder for me to sleep on...I really need to sleep. Have to continue writing the proposal... Work hard and good night people!

Lastly, i got complimented by our old bird! Dun really know i should be happy or not, coz what he said, like I got no image like that...Nvm, at least it's a compliment.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket