Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, November 18, 2006
I need to confess... @ 10:22:00 PM
Ok, I'm just 17 and therefore, I still the childish me as ever. Cute, innocent, young, playful and all... (Shut up PHs PPL! I know u guys are gg to say that I am none of it, and say i'm devilish! Stop tarnishing my reputation! hahax!) I here to admit that I am still hooked up with stuff like Idols, anime and food! I feel that I am too obessed with the above stuff that I have to write down and remind myself.. Don't! Never be tempted!!!!!!!!
1. I am seriously in love with his guy... I'm shocked! He's like the cutest thing ever! The Violin, the piano and the guitar..Wow! I mean, i can't imagine a guy singing love songs to a girl...I would most probably SLAP the guy who sings..But after watching him sing, Wow, I melted! Literally MELTED... I don't mind him belting love songs to me.. Sigh~ Melting! I am obesessed with him that is! He's in my Msn dp, wallpaper and I listens to his songs.. i am so gonna buy his CD! when I am loaded that is! =P
His voice heals...Me that is! haha! When i am down, I love listening to songs of his! Esp this song! And i love the MV! It keeps me cheerful~ Makes me feel that He is in front of me, Singing, Smiling and all.. Awwwwwww *blushing*
2. Been watching bleach all day long and all day night.... I thought I would never becum their fan, but since I got nothing to do, I switched on the Tv and there it was! AnD I was glued to my seat..
3. Don't ever Feed me!!!! Ahh! I notice this "illness" of mine. IF you feed me, i'll eat! (unless u give me food that I hate) And noticed that those who complained that I am chubby FEEDs me! Today i was dragged to expo by my dad to the food exhibition..and I complained about the small portions and my dad said, it is for you to try out more stuff. Den i ended up eating and eating and eating. And he said what Dun eat too much and nah, give U money U go and take a look what more you want.. Oh, and I want to COMPLAIN!!! Do i look that old to you??? I brought my sister along with me to buy that famous Snow Ice Ice-cream. The Boss thinks that I am old!!! Boss: One only ah?? Me: Yup, one ice-cream enough. Boss: No Lah, no lah, 1 kid only ah?? Me: (Finally noticed that he has mistaken Jessie as my daughter! Then decided to play along) Yeah. Just one. Boss: Why not have more kids? You still very young! Me: Haha. My husband isn't free. Next time loh!
Eh Eh Eh, Please, she's not my kid!!!! Though we are extremely alike.. Ok, but nevermind, forgive him coz the ice-cream was great!!!!!!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
I need to confess... @ 10:22:00 PM
Ok, I'm just 17 and therefore, I still the childish me as ever. Cute, innocent, young, playful and all... (Shut up PHs PPL! I know u guys are gg to say that I am none of it, and say i'm devilish! Stop tarnishing my reputation! hahax!) I here to admit that I am still hooked up with stuff like Idols, anime and food! I feel that I am too obessed with the above stuff that I have to write down and remind myself.. Don't! Never be tempted!!!!!!!!
1. I am seriously in love with his guy... I'm shocked! He's like the cutest thing ever! The Violin, the piano and the guitar..Wow! I mean, i can't imagine a guy singing love songs to a girl...I would most probably SLAP the guy who sings..But after watching him sing, Wow, I melted! Literally MELTED... I don't mind him belting love songs to me.. Sigh~ Melting! I am obesessed with him that is! He's in my Msn dp, wallpaper and I listens to his songs.. i am so gonna buy his CD! when I am loaded that is! =P
His voice heals...Me that is! haha! When i am down, I love listening to songs of his! Esp this song! And i love the MV! It keeps me cheerful~ Makes me feel that He is in front of me, Singing, Smiling and all.. Awwwwwww *blushing*
2. Been watching bleach all day long and all day night.... I thought I would never becum their fan, but since I got nothing to do, I switched on the Tv and there it was! AnD I was glued to my seat..
3. Don't ever Feed me!!!! Ahh! I notice this "illness" of mine. IF you feed me, i'll eat! (unless u give me food that I hate) And noticed that those who complained that I am chubby FEEDs me! Today i was dragged to expo by my dad to the food exhibition..and I complained about the small portions and my dad said, it is for you to try out more stuff. Den i ended up eating and eating and eating. And he said what Dun eat too much and nah, give U money U go and take a look what more you want.. Oh, and I want to COMPLAIN!!! Do i look that old to you??? I brought my sister along with me to buy that famous Snow Ice Ice-cream. The Boss thinks that I am old!!! Boss: One only ah?? Me: Yup, one ice-cream enough. Boss: No Lah, no lah, 1 kid only ah?? Me: (Finally noticed that he has mistaken Jessie as my daughter! Then decided to play along) Yeah. Just one. Boss: Why not have more kids? You still very young! Me: Haha. My husband isn't free. Next time loh!
Eh Eh Eh, Please, she's not my kid!!!! Though we are extremely alike.. Ok, but nevermind, forgive him coz the ice-cream was great!!!!!!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat