Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Recovered well
Photobucket I need to confess...
Photobucket Seoul Trip...AGAIN!!!!!
Photobucket dumbfounded
Photobucket I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE!
Photobucket I must sleep!
Photobucket SJ, L, Me, WS!what a lucky man, 3 pretty girls tak...
Photobucket Guest player in band.
Photobucket Orchard!
Photobucket LiB Outing AGAIn!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Photobucket I just can't wait for X'mas! @ 9:43:00 PM

Hmmmm!!!!!
I just can't wait for X'mas to come. Though it might not be a white christmas, but I still hope it would be fun! Spent X'mas In Japan last year...The white X'mas...the whole streets are decorated with decorations..Huge X;mas trees, X'mas songs...Beautiful people..Wow..
I even bought a special head band from disneyland last year, X'mas edition. Maybe this year can wear!!!!!!!! HAHAH!

Been watching MTV channel for an hour. And Some videos caught my eye!
1st recommendation: Orange Range's Sayonara.
Should actually watch the PV. Almost cried. But I didn't. But it's extremely touching sial. The guy died and still linger around the wife/girlfriend, worrying that she can't cope. Sweet right????? Sadded...for the guy
Only managed to get the live version. The lyrics are nice. Sweet, Close to the heart. Go check them out. They are one of my fav bands!!!!!!!




Ok, next is K's First Christmas.
I love the Pv...It's about Christmas and the snow and the guy playing the piano..Wow. Just melts my heart. Gives me the feeling that X'mas is here!!!!!! Wanted to bring out my winter clothes and stroll with my love ones under the white snow. And remembered that we do not have snow here. Sadded... So romantic~ At night, COld, Snowy, Walking down the pathway, holding hands, with X'mas Songs at the back~ wow..



Most probably have home-made X'mas dinner again! Just like every year! Looking at my dad cook. Cool!!!!!!! haha! den have presents prepared under the X'mas tree. The Anticipation of what the gift would be while tearing the wrapper carefully... Just can't wait for X'mas!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket