Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, November 25, 2006
RP flame awards 2006! @ 9:29:00 PM
Congrats to those who have won the flame award 2006! Congrats to MC, MY, Stan and Old bird! Oh, and congrats to MC who even ended becoming the finalist of one of the best dressed..Dun be sad even if you have lost. In our hearts, you are the best dressed one. What a pity..If he could just get his hands on the fake alfro hairdo... haha!
Hmm, this event would not have been fun without these people! MC, Line, Hannah, hafiz, Old bird, Sue, Stan, Sadiq, Cass, and angie. We went as a big group of people! And had fun! Ok, We did many xia Suey stuff... Esp when we went to take food. Trust me, never ever take food with Stan. I became a follower of his footsteps and ended up taking one gigantic plate of pasta and 2 plates filled with 24 slices of cakes..Oh, regret if you guys didn't fought to attend the awards! They had pasta, cake, fish, satay, Ice-creams and many many more!!!!!!! they too, had a dance competition and even a dancing time in the end, where all of us danced to the music by EMP! They rock!
Before going into that section, I want to thank SJ and Sandy for helping me doll up. Thanks Sj for lending me Ur Retro Bangle and Retro Earrings. She even brought her entire Jewels collection for me to choose! hahah! Thanks Sandy for styling my hair, lending me ur jacket and putting on some blusher.. Oh, thanks CPC and WS and SJ's classmate for accompanying me @ the lib. WS for lending me her Jacket in the lib! haha! Or else I would have froze to death..
So, about the party again. Please remind me, not to wear high heels to any events. If I really have too, where slightly shorter ones and fatter ones. My heels were killing me! We even have to dance through the night! We like danced for an hour!!!!!! Ok, nearly an hour! Jumping around, shaking around! haha! I noticed that Sadiq and I couldn't dance that long and that well...Coz we aren't the clubbing type of ppl...YET! Wait till we are of legal age ppl! Hannah and Sue were the best. They seemed to have infinite energy!!!!!!
Oh, and COngrats Willie for having a successful event! You now have earned yourself an assuring hug from the new welfare!!!!! haha!!!!! So dun say I dun treat you well hor! WHAHAH! Oh, and he totally spoilt the image of Yul In goong..Sigh! He wore in a style that looked extremely like Yul!!! The jumper and everything...
In all, everyone looked good! I felt that Stan, Old bird and MY could have been more retro! it would be fun! But nevermind, MC had brought pride to RPWS for being one of the best dressed ! Hopefully, we get to attend another fun event like this somehow~~~~~~~~~~~~
It seems that I should doll myself often. Coz since I wore retro and having my face done, loads of ppl in class wants to take pic with me! WHAHAH! SO if u didn't get to see the pretty me in action, you have wait lor!! Wait Wait and wait
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, November 25, 2006
RP flame awards 2006! @ 9:29:00 PM
Congrats to those who have won the flame award 2006! Congrats to MC, MY, Stan and Old bird! Oh, and congrats to MC who even ended becoming the finalist of one of the best dressed..Dun be sad even if you have lost. In our hearts, you are the best dressed one. What a pity..If he could just get his hands on the fake alfro hairdo... haha!
Hmm, this event would not have been fun without these people! MC, Line, Hannah, hafiz, Old bird, Sue, Stan, Sadiq, Cass, and angie. We went as a big group of people! And had fun! Ok, We did many xia Suey stuff... Esp when we went to take food. Trust me, never ever take food with Stan. I became a follower of his footsteps and ended up taking one gigantic plate of pasta and 2 plates filled with 24 slices of cakes..Oh, regret if you guys didn't fought to attend the awards! They had pasta, cake, fish, satay, Ice-creams and many many more!!!!!!! they too, had a dance competition and even a dancing time in the end, where all of us danced to the music by EMP! They rock!
Before going into that section, I want to thank SJ and Sandy for helping me doll up. Thanks Sj for lending me Ur Retro Bangle and Retro Earrings. She even brought her entire Jewels collection for me to choose! hahah! Thanks Sandy for styling my hair, lending me ur jacket and putting on some blusher.. Oh, thanks CPC and WS and SJ's classmate for accompanying me @ the lib. WS for lending me her Jacket in the lib! haha! Or else I would have froze to death..
So, about the party again. Please remind me, not to wear high heels to any events. If I really have too, where slightly shorter ones and fatter ones. My heels were killing me! We even have to dance through the night! We like danced for an hour!!!!!! Ok, nearly an hour! Jumping around, shaking around! haha! I noticed that Sadiq and I couldn't dance that long and that well...Coz we aren't the clubbing type of ppl...YET! Wait till we are of legal age ppl! Hannah and Sue were the best. They seemed to have infinite energy!!!!!!
Oh, and COngrats Willie for having a successful event! You now have earned yourself an assuring hug from the new welfare!!!!! haha!!!!! So dun say I dun treat you well hor! WHAHAH! Oh, and he totally spoilt the image of Yul In goong..Sigh! He wore in a style that looked extremely like Yul!!! The jumper and everything...
In all, everyone looked good! I felt that Stan, Old bird and MY could have been more retro! it would be fun! But nevermind, MC had brought pride to RPWS for being one of the best dressed ! Hopefully, we get to attend another fun event like this somehow~~~~~~~~~~~~
It seems that I should doll myself often. Coz since I wore retro and having my face done, loads of ppl in class wants to take pic with me! WHAHAH! SO if u didn't get to see the pretty me in action, you have wait lor!! Wait Wait and wait
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat