Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket how I celebrated X'mas!
Photobucket Merry Christmas 2006!
Photobucket Argh! Sick!!!
Photobucket Bleahx!
Photobucket Prince of tennis
Photobucket Science Center outing~
Photobucket Holiday..
Photobucket after the flames..
Photobucket before the flames..
Photobucket RP flame awards 2006!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, December 31, 2006
Photobucket Last day of 2006! @ 11:32:00 AM







It's the last day! It's the last day! And it doesn't feel like the last day...
I feel....Normal...haha! This morning when Dad saw me, he was like asking whether I would be out for countdowns...he always make me feel that I have literally NO LIFE!
I don't go out for countdowns for any other years, what makes him think that I would go out this year...He started asking me since last year..haha! It's Joel whom runs out for that type of occasions!

I hated the crowd therefore, I was never out....
I mean, isn't it best to stay at home, watch the Tv with a coke in hand?? And it is Disney's channel Bowl-a-thon tonight!!! AHHH!!!!
And to say the truth...I am almost out everyday...why can't just gimme a free day of nothing!!!!
I just wanna rot! My greatest wish is to ROT!!! LET ME ROT!!!!!

Hmm, let me see....What am I going to do on the last day of 2006?
ROT!
I am now online to check out my favourite HYD 2..
I feel stupid. Coz i work so hard searching and searching, using many types of Keywords, in which i found out in the end, I can actually type the japanese one out and the search would be the most direct and the fastest..Damned. I'm just stupid...



I just can't wait for HYD2 to be out! Hey! MatsuJun has his hairstyle changed! And he is hot!
AHHH!!! Here's some interesting stuff...

- Makino actually went to New York to search for him!!!
- His fiancee is back!!!! Hmm, this time, makino must fight for him..Cool!



- If you have read the manga/watched the anime, you will be familar with the existance of Junpei the model....He's quite good looking ( i think -_- ), be sure to check him out. The guys acting as him, he part of Johnny's entertainment.. Ikuta toma

- The first episode would be screened in Japan on the 5th of Jan, 9pm. It would be 2hr 15 mins long! SCREAM GIRLS!

- Theme song: Love so sweet By arashi!


Trailer:

height="350">







Celebrating Shun's birthday on the set!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket