Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Argh! Sick!!!
Photobucket Bleahx!
Photobucket Prince of tennis
Photobucket Science Center outing~
Photobucket Holiday..
Photobucket after the flames..
Photobucket before the flames..
Photobucket RP flame awards 2006!
Photobucket I just can't wait for X'mas!
Photobucket Recovered well


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, December 25, 2006
Photobucket Merry Christmas 2006! @ 11:34:00 AM

It's Christmas It's Christmas!
It's the season to be jolly!!!!!!!
Argh! It's been a long time since I have updated anything! Becoz My beloved jason is in taiwan and I have no one to depend on....Finally he's back! On Christmas!!! Thanks!!! Whahaha!
I don't know how am I ever going to live without him~

This christmas is a fun-filled one.....
Before Christmas, RPWS had our first ever public performances at the victoria Concert hall! We played many christmas songs, in which I think we rocked! Thanks to all whom have came to SUPPORT ME!!! Whahaha.
Sorry for those who have caught me sleeping during the night one..But don't worry, though I am sleeping, my sub-conscious mind have caught all the beautiful tones you guys have played! and thanks those for being my pillow for the night! Willie and Daniel.... I was really dead tired.... i really pity Willie though...He has to be a pillow for both Sandy and I. =D but he was really comfy that is..warm and soft! Whahahahaha! Daniel also not bad lah! At least he didn't push me away and have to bear with me for the entire bus trip back! thanks!

Here is a list of people that I wanna thank....

Thanks to....

- Feli and Eve (my best buds ever!) thanks for coming to listen to me play~ Though I didn't have time to really interact with you guys after the concert, but i promise to find time to go shopping~~~~

- YiYang~ I have received the rose you gave me! Thanks! I was thinking, if you didn't come for the concert, i swore not to talk to you again! Anyway, you have redemned yourself for giving me a flower! You were the first to gimme anything! By right I should have gave you a thank you hug..But I just couldn't see you anywhere! SO next time den! haha! be sure to redemn the free X'mas hug!!!!

For Christmas.... of course it's a time for giving. I'm so sorry! This year I wasn't in time to give out X'mas cards and pressies. I was just able to send out sms-es of season greetings...But i promise to send out next year! As this year I am kinda busy and sick...hahah! It was rather diff to get out.. =D next year k! I promise!

thanks to all whom have gave me something or anything somehow~ here's the list!

thanks to......

1. hannah : Thanks for the book mark you gave me!!!!! Though I sorta pang-seh-ed you during dinner time on concert day, But i still love you! So dun be angry with me k?? =D

2. Shee rui : For her Lolly and X'mas card!

3. SJ : For her sweets and X'mas note!

4. Wei Wei : for his BIG pack of sweets. ( An unexpected one, coz we just knew one another for less than a month... But i still love you!)

5. Ah Lian: For her chocolates! And I think it's imported ones... I like the packaging that is...=D

7. SuSu : her sugar canes!!!!

8. Line : For being one of the first to send me a X'mas greeting Via SMS!

9. Ming Cong : Same reason as Line! How sweet the both of you~~~~

10. Jake : Whom was one of the first to send me X'mas greetings! Thanks! =D

11. Feli, Eve, Josh : Whom never fails to send me a X'mas greeting for consecutive few years!

14. Jia Le : I love you man! You always remembered to send me a X'mas card! Really! Wait for another year k! I will send it to you too!

Ok, I can't fill it up anymore...... I'm so sorry if you name isn't mentioned...But the thing is...I still love all of you!!! Merry Christmas People! And a happy new year!!!!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket