Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Holiday..
Photobucket after the flames..
Photobucket before the flames..
Photobucket RP flame awards 2006!
Photobucket I just can't wait for X'mas!
Photobucket Recovered well
Photobucket I need to confess...
Photobucket Seoul Trip...AGAIN!!!!!
Photobucket dumbfounded
Photobucket I'm getting Married!! FAT HOPE!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, December 03, 2006
Photobucket Science Center outing~ @ 2:13:00 PM

Yupx, Ytd once again, I had this outing with my sisters..TO THE SCIENCE CENTER!
It's been like 3 years for me and 10 years for him, since we have stepped into the science center.
None for both sisters. It was their first time there and gladly to say, it was a nice experience for them...


I can know, list science center is a NO place for kids.
Why no?
It's because, it's extremely BIG, FUN and TIRING!!!!
I have to drag my sisters home as they do not really wanna leave and they were extremely tired after the trip. Of course, both of us, were tired too... THe last few minutes in the centre, could see the both of us sitting of the chair, looking at them running round....
Should have bought the tickets to the Omni Theatre!!!! Could sit there and rest....


As for the science centre, hmm, some new stuff and some old stuff...
Some stuff didn't change at all. Like the human body exhibition and all. Saw some new stuff like the DNA exhibition. Genomes and all. Totally reminded me of the basic science. Should have been to the science centre before UT coz all the 6p's information was founded there! And In SIMPLIFIED version! Haha! It was like something familar to the both of us..(Although he have FORGOTTEN most of it!!!!) hahaha! My sisters were just blown away by the cushions which resembled red blood cells...


The trip to the science centre was a FUN one!
I'm like a kid running around, testing this and playing that. I even climbed into the fake helicopter which was slightly a bit, not my size. Hmm, should have gotten all the photos from him! ^-^

In total, we all had fun! next trip, Discovery center.
Ps: Need to remind us to buy ropes and tie my sisters with us. Just in case they run wild again...



Inside the electricity exhibition. Due to the dark lightings, the pic quite dark.
Anyway, cute sisters together taking PIC!!



Him checking out his weight and my sisters checking out about energy...




It runs in the family.. the peace sign!



Hmm, Signs of ageing for him...Shhh!!!!



I didn't force him to have the peace sign!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket