Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Good day, Bad day
Photobucket Class chalet 2006
Photobucket deathnote 2
Photobucket 僕は妹に恋をする 映画
Photobucket Last day of 2006!
Photobucket how I celebrated X'mas!
Photobucket Merry Christmas 2006!
Photobucket Argh! Sick!!!
Photobucket Bleahx!
Photobucket Prince of tennis


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, January 07, 2007
Photobucket Wild wild wet trip! @ 8:40:00 PM

Ok, due to my mouth, the whole family went out for a trip to the wild wild wet theme park.
I forgotten what had happened, but i think they were suggesting outings after breakfast ( like we mostly do, sorta like family time) and i suggested wild wild wet.. GOSH!

But it was fun anyway!
I promised not to sit that huge U-shaped thingy, a thrill ride or something, coz the float was too heavy. Sorta 2 ppl sit on a float and it sorta falls down... I went to try it with Jomin, whom finally reached the height that could let her enter. Seriously, the float was damned heavy.
Next time, I would only sit it with a guy. A STRONG GUY!
Sitting with my dad was weird and my brother didn't come with us, in the end, I had to endure the hard work, by dragging the float with me up to 3 levels. No kidding! It's heavy! I think I used up 10 minutes just to try dragging that stupid thing up.
Thinking about it, luckily the ride was extremely fun ( and extremely short) and therefore, forgave the fact that JOmin didn't help me much and my arms were in pain, plus people staring at us from below, thinking why the hell I am so slow.
Therefore, I will ONLY take the ride with a STRONG guy the next time!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am suffering from sun burnt. Due to the fact, that I didn't want to look like a freak with thick layers of white sun block on me, i just put a thin layer on my dearest, skin. In the end, after the trip, i got a shock at the bath room. I looked near the mirror and i saw my face PEELING!!!! My mum freaked out too, but her's isn't peeling... I just saw her scrambling for her SK ll masks, and what i did was just to put some moisturiser on my face, hoping everything would be alright tml...
But i still suffered damages. Instead of looking sun-kissed ( rosy red cheeks and beautiful bronze skin) I looked like a Over-burnt freak with the highest tone on the nose and charcoal colored skin...... GOSH!!!!!!

In the end... I had fun!

Ok, then back at home... all i did was to freak out about UT which i thought was tml, and which was not. Stupid me. Nevermind...

Anyway.. all my brain tells me is that..... HANA YORI DANGO SEASON 2 is OUT!
Where is it?? Where is it?? I long for it~~
I have loads on my mind these days. After solving some problems of mine, I have decided to give myself a holiday. A break from everything else. (except work)
Wait till the school holidays! I gonna pamper myself with loads of sleep, air-con, sleep, comics, sleep and my fav japanses dramas... Hopefully HYD 2 would be out by then~~~

Hmm, i think i have made some improvements to the situation for now... Meet up with SOnglin and Line ytd to settle some matters, plus gossip and gossip~ Songlin commented that it was a good bonding. Maybe We should hang out more often the next time. They even wanted to camp at my place. I think they might use the wood floorings at the balcony for campfire. MUAHAHA!

Sigh~ Though it's not a good year, I keep getting into trouble, but I will try to make the best out of it~

For now, still sun-burnt, and partially deaf. Water inside the left ear...
Plus stinging in the left eye, coz shampoo got inside it by mistake... Gosh....

happy Jan 2007 jasmine~



Hana yori dango season 2 opening theme by arashi



Hana yori dango season 2 closing theme/ending theme, flavour of life by Utada hikaru



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket