Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Hard pieces.
Photobucket Something bad had just happened to me and I am now...
Photobucket Gosh!!! i'm tired!!!!
Photobucket Wild wild wet trip!
Photobucket Good day, Bad day
Photobucket Class chalet 2006
Photobucket deathnote 2
Photobucket 僕は妹に恋をする 映画
Photobucket Last day of 2006!
Photobucket how I celebrated X'mas!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, January 21, 2007
Photobucket @ 9:31:00 PM

Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stuff...
Fun-filled week I guess, with the tuning-in and all. I hope everyone had fun~
RPWS had our first tuning-in yesterday. And I guess, it turned out kinda well.
Though some of OUR members were missing and not many turned up. (thanks all who asked their friends to come)
Hahax, but I had fun! ESP during the BOO game! My team was fantastic! Sherline, Willie, SHeerui, SJ and all were in it! We even had 3 new-comers in our team.. (if I am not wrong, they are Junyang, Gabriel and Joseph) Phew! What a good memory I have!
Plus! We did some extreme stuff just to win.. Though we didn't win that is...
SIgh! What a good, goofy experience.

And sherline, stop sticking to Willie, He's mine! GO lah GO lah, go find wei wei lah. SInce he wants to join eupho, see him for the last few time, coz I gonna strike his name off the audition cum interview list! Whahaha! DUn join trombone loh! Den you wun have the band's signature, tender loving care from me!

Later on, I have to rush to work... I have to support myself...
If I could stay, I would. But I have to eat myself for 2.5 months. Forgive me guys! (esp SJ)
Sometimes, when you have felt that you have done your best, but you have actually not..
Though trying as hard I could, I still couldn't reach excellency.
That kinda feeling sucks. ARGH! Cannot be depressed! Welfare is the one whom gives support for emotional breakdowns... Seriously, not that I don't want to play loud, I can, But there's a limit to it. IF I can't control well, I'll be cracking, then I'll be scolded. Scolded for being late, being early, being not on time, playing the wrong notes and all...
Kind of like an emotional torture. Like everything is wrong. Have to find the confidence back it seems. Breathe!

Anyway, I have to RELAX!
Work, band, school. I have literally no time for myself. I doubt I can even sleep well. But nevermind, one has to work hard to survive! I seems so detached from everyone else. I don't have time for anyone.. Gosh! I missed you guys too! Evelyn, Joshua, Jiale, Shangyi, Main, Kokwey, Yiyang.... I don't even know what's going on in my family. I just knew that Joel is going for church every sunday just now. It sucks. I mean, we are family and I know nothing. And my dad just came home from taiwan last night. He's out the entire day for golf today. I don't get to see him and he's off for Malaysia tml morning... hahax.
But at least I get to have 2 pieces of godiva platinum chocolates. My dad seem to be hooked on it. I know it's for us, coz he hates chocolates. Bloody shit $70 per box, that's like $4 per chocolate. I mean, every small piece is about my hour's pay!!!!!!

Hmm, just have to wait for the holidays.. But i'll be working hard too! Saving money up!

Oh, funny thing today. My brother was boasting about a girl liking him in school. Like she don't know him, runs up to him, tells him she likes him and all... and provide him with free lunch or so. And me and my mum was discussing about the difference in my bro and I. She sorta read somewhere that I am under a lone star or something. Coz she noticed that I do not have much friends like I did since I moved from AMK. So she deduced that it's about bad fengshui in my room. Coz i have 2 beds, and it was said that I sleep alone, and therefore, it seems that I will be forever waiting for someone to come. In order to change my relationship problems, she threw away my 2nd bed..Hoping it would change for the better. Then she went there worrying about which is more important, me having a boyfriend, or me staying single forever. I guess the second was too much to take. HAHAx.

Lastly WOO HOO!! My mum's gonna teach me Japanese again..Coz I commented that I want to take classes. Not to waste that money (since she knows) and she has her past textbooks and all..Yeah.. Lessons starting! Wow!

And maybe I can use that lesson money to take up dancing classes. Yah. Since Joel is taking, why not me? then I can play music and dance too! COol. Hmm, maybe pole dancing is cool too!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket