Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
@ 8:57:00 PM
Something bad had just happened to me and I am now declaring war.
On friday someone nice just gave out lollipops for the effort that we have put in. Giving everything out, everyone is being entitled, 3 lollipops each. You can choose the flavours that you want too.
Unfortunately, 2 people have decided to use that opportunity to declare war upon me. For this year, I think life would be hard for me. I will not be so ever sitting there peacefully playing my trombone and instead should be alert at all times, protecting myself from anything bad that would happen to me somehow.
Since the lollipops were given out on saturday, i think everyone had fun eating it. However, on monday, (which was yesterday) I found out that there were 2 lollipop wrappers and dirty lollipop sticks in my crumper bag. Honestly, i was shocked as I didn;t understand who would have done such a thing. Underhand means.
Dear friends, if you really considered me as a friend, please come to me, and sincerly apologize. I will forgive you. If not, the friendship ends here. NO matter if it was just a lame prank or not, i will NOT forgive such actions. If you can just throw rubbish into my bag, how would i know if you might just throw pins into it the next time? Next if you were really a friend, you would have known that the bag was a christmas present from my mum. How could you do such a thing! If you cannot respect my stuff, I cannot respect you as a person. That was a gift. Not in all days you get something from your parents. It was chosen out using her time, sweat, effort and love. And due to the act, within a month, both of you soiled the bag using underhanded means. If you were really unhappy with me, be straight and tell me in the face. YOu know nothing about me and do not judge me using the brain of yours. I cannot respect such person and his/her gang.
I deduce that it is done by 2 person, with one encouraging the other. I will be careful in the future.
why people act like that? --> Due to hatred/dislike
If you have time to dislike me, why not spend more time on your education. I doubt you have reached the level of maturity of a normal polytechnic student. I mean, throwing sweet wrappers into the bags of another. WHAT ARE YOU? A PRIMARY SCHOOL BEING???? Why not you just quit school, get home, and cry to your mother on why your brain isn't developing. Next thing, just cry to yourself, facing the wall, thinking on why your life is so pathetic. Lastly, suck your thumb and cry yourself to sleep.
thanks. I feel so much better. Lastly, remember, if you could do something like that, someone out that will too, get you back. I aren't as nice as i seem to be. I get back. Twice the amount. Even if i don;t get back, someone will. It's a matter of pride. Never touch upon someone's pride. It's personal and it's getting ugly. Don't think they don't know. They know. They are watching. Just wait.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
@ 8:57:00 PM
Something bad had just happened to me and I am now declaring war.
On friday someone nice just gave out lollipops for the effort that we have put in. Giving everything out, everyone is being entitled, 3 lollipops each. You can choose the flavours that you want too.
Unfortunately, 2 people have decided to use that opportunity to declare war upon me. For this year, I think life would be hard for me. I will not be so ever sitting there peacefully playing my trombone and instead should be alert at all times, protecting myself from anything bad that would happen to me somehow.
Since the lollipops were given out on saturday, i think everyone had fun eating it. However, on monday, (which was yesterday) I found out that there were 2 lollipop wrappers and dirty lollipop sticks in my crumper bag. Honestly, i was shocked as I didn;t understand who would have done such a thing. Underhand means.
Dear friends, if you really considered me as a friend, please come to me, and sincerly apologize. I will forgive you. If not, the friendship ends here. NO matter if it was just a lame prank or not, i will NOT forgive such actions. If you can just throw rubbish into my bag, how would i know if you might just throw pins into it the next time? Next if you were really a friend, you would have known that the bag was a christmas present from my mum. How could you do such a thing! If you cannot respect my stuff, I cannot respect you as a person. That was a gift. Not in all days you get something from your parents. It was chosen out using her time, sweat, effort and love. And due to the act, within a month, both of you soiled the bag using underhanded means. If you were really unhappy with me, be straight and tell me in the face. YOu know nothing about me and do not judge me using the brain of yours. I cannot respect such person and his/her gang.
I deduce that it is done by 2 person, with one encouraging the other. I will be careful in the future.
why people act like that? --> Due to hatred/dislike
If you have time to dislike me, why not spend more time on your education. I doubt you have reached the level of maturity of a normal polytechnic student. I mean, throwing sweet wrappers into the bags of another. WHAT ARE YOU? A PRIMARY SCHOOL BEING???? Why not you just quit school, get home, and cry to your mother on why your brain isn't developing. Next thing, just cry to yourself, facing the wall, thinking on why your life is so pathetic. Lastly, suck your thumb and cry yourself to sleep.
thanks. I feel so much better. Lastly, remember, if you could do something like that, someone out that will too, get you back. I aren't as nice as i seem to be. I get back. Twice the amount. Even if i don;t get back, someone will. It's a matter of pride. Never touch upon someone's pride. It's personal and it's getting ugly. Don't think they don't know. They know. They are watching. Just wait.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat