Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket COOL~ VB~
Photobucket Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stu...
Photobucket Hard pieces.
Photobucket Something bad had just happened to me and I am now...
Photobucket Gosh!!! i'm tired!!!!
Photobucket Wild wild wet trip!
Photobucket Good day, Bad day
Photobucket Class chalet 2006
Photobucket deathnote 2
Photobucket 僕は妹に恋をする 映画


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Photobucket school @ 11:41:00 AM


Here in am in the lib at 11.40am. Why??
Coz I stomped out of class at UT. Rather pissed with some stuff, which i couldn't write, coz if someone got offended, she might sue me.

Ok, some hints den. We had problems with the groupings...den yah...Yah..Yah...
SIgh..den I walked out of class.
Den I went lib, signed in MSN, den have many windows popped out, all w25a peeps.
I love you guys! Den the guys came and looked for me for breakfast.
I found out that the stall have somehow cheated my money, claimed by adriel... Den I say I wanted to beat up the stall's uncle. WHAHaHA. jUst kidding la!

So sianted..
I think I go, put my lappy, off to have a shopping spree at Orchard. I will just treat this day as my holiday den! Cool! Hiaz..I think my As won't save me from failing her class bahz. Sianted.

Hmm, something happened...^-^ bleahz. and I won't tell U people! Muahahahah!

Something good will happen soon~ i guess.....






© loves Photobucket

Photobucket